More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What is your idea to solve Hayley and Kimbra's problem?

Nude tease (ft. Fergie)

Finally, you've got an idea. What could be better that something that generates gossip from females and lascive attention from males? A nude tease. You start working on the details, when a mysterious female figure enters on your office.

Days later, you go to welcome Kimbra and Hayley on the airport. You both arrive at the same time so you introduce them, explaining that you will represent both of them, and neither of them have any problem with that. You escort them to your car, where Fergie awaits for you. Hayley and Kimbra are surprised to see her there, both of them know her, but they didn't know that you represent her also. She tells them that like them, her career is in a downhill, and for a friend, she discover Paul (your name) could help her.

While driving to your office, you start telling them about your plan: to form a trio between Fergie, Kimbra and Hayley, and neither of them showed any problem with that. When everyone is in your office, you tell them that to compite with huge solo artists, they have to do something risky that certainly will attract media's attention on the group: a nude tease. While Fergie smiles with the idea, Hayley and Kimbra show some problems with the idea. You tell them that the nude part will be insignificant, only showing the ass checks on the cover. You tell Hayley that it is what she needs to stop beign seen as a teenage singer and transform into an adult singer. To Kimbra, you tell her that she needs to get known in the USA, and the best way is do something risky, like Nicky Minaj with _Anaconda. _They certainly doubt about the idea, but Fergie ends up convining them that she will do the more "adult parts" of the videoclip, that will be called Bare Truth, showing her full body nude, while both Kimbra and Hayley just will have to show some sideboob, or minor things.

Both Kimbra and Hayley consider the offer and...

They accept the idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)