More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaptainKitty CaptainKitty

So who shall be Blacked first

Hayley Williams: Snowbunny

Hayley Nichole Williams was enjoying a well-earned break. It had been going well for her lately; she'd just come back from the tour of another successful album fronting the band Paramore. She'd finally gotten past her divorce and was dating her long-time bandmate Taylor York. So, feeling on a high, she'd agreed to come out with some friends to the launch party for the album of some rapper she'd never heard of. She always felt awkward at these things, not knowing what to make small talk about. Drinks were flowing, weed was being passed around. She also felt a little awkward as probably the palest girl in the room, she didn't know a load of black people and this was a heavily black crowd.

She leaned against the wall, when a guy sidled up to her, clearly about to make some moves. Hayley glanced up, giving him a polite smile. He was significantly taller than her, 6'2'' to her 5'1'', and visibly in good shape. Even with his baggy red hoody, powerful arms and shoulders were noticeable. Dark eyes twinkled at her from a chiselled, handsome chocolate-brown face, the head shaved bald and with a short salt-and-pepper goatee. "You know, I hate these things too," he said in a deep, slightly raspy voice.

"Sorry," Hayley smiled, shaking her head, "I must look so bored. I just don't really get rap, and I don't know anyone here."

The guy smiled back. "Well, hey, now you know me. Tyrone Cash." He held out one spade-sized hand, Hayley gingerly shook it with her own dainty pale fingers. "This is technically my party too, I produced the album."

Hayley blushed. "Well now I'm definitely embarrassed, I wouldn't even know any of your work."

Tyrone laughed in reply, "It's aight, I wouldn't expect cute little white girls like you to be all that into it." Hayley blinked. That had been somewhat dismissive and a little racially charged, but he'd otherwise been quite charming so she didn't interject. "Tell you what, as your apology for not knowing who I've worked with; let me buy you a drink."

The singer blinked nervously, gnawing on her lip for a second. "Well, I'd be happy to have a drink with you, but, uh, I do have a serious boyfriend."

"For now," Tyrone winked. "Be back in a sec with some drinks, girl." He turned and headed to the bar, leaving Hayley a little stunned at how easily this guy had bowled her over. She'd have to be careful. But she wouldn't cheat. She wasn't a cheater.

But she had to admit she felt sorely tempted as the night went on. Tyrone turned out to be really charming, they'd had fascinating conversations about music, and philosophy, and as the drinks flowed, and flowed, she'd been slowly getting more flirty, more touchy-feely, driven not just by the drink but by how attractive this man was to her. Despite being twenty years older, he was muscular, and definitely easy on the eyes. It was infuriating. It felt like anything could happen... but it couldn't! Her boyfriend!

So what does happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)