More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MiracleMan MiracleMan

Who are you, and what's next?

Hayden Garfield

You, Hayden Garfield, look over the shimmering stone as you roll it in your hand. Looking at it like all the possibilities you could imagine, everything you could ever want. Anything you could have, anything that you could and do want. And most important of all: sex.

What you first thought of was money and power. Boring, cliche, and done to . You could bend reality to your whim! Why settle for easy stuff when you could do something odd like change human anatomy, or make fantasy reality, or just do something else!

But the idea of a reality-bending stone is really stupid, honestly. Sure, it looks mystical as it shimmers like crystal, but the chances of it being an actual reality-bending stone is basically impossible. To prove it does as advertised, you decide to use the stone. You clutch it firmly in your hand and form the sentence in your mind. You’ve always been disappointed at your average penis size, just about 5 inches. What better way to see if it works than to adjust it a bit.

“My dick is 8 inches long.”

You say those words in your head. For a moment, you feel nothing. Then, you feel a pleasant heat build up in your groin. It lasts only 3 seconds before it is gone. You look around, seeing yourself out in public. So taking the stone, you say another phrase:

“I’m back home.”

In seconds, you see your surroundings blur until you find yourself alone in your apartment. In private now, you take off your pants to see your dick now 8 inches long, a noticeable change from your previous measurement.

You’re now assured of the stone’s power. Alone in your room, you look at the reality stone in your hand, grinning at the possibilities.

What do you want to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)