More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

How do you want your fiancee?

Have her take charge

You know exactly what you want from Lily. You cross over to the closet, then return with a coil of the rope you use for shibari. You help your fiancee to her feet and sit before her on the edge of the bed. Rather than tie her up, you begin to fashion a corset - made entirely from rope - about her waist.

Lily waits patiently for you to finish, admiring your handiwork. But it's not until you take a second length of rope, tie a loop, slip the loop around your neck and hand her the other end that she realizes what you have in mind. You see a sly grin creep across Lily's face as she tightens her grip on your leash.

"Does my darling boy want his Mistress to come out and play? I can do that," Lily practically purrs. She places one hand on your belly, then slides it up to your bare chest and shoves you down onto the bed. With a quick leap, she lands atop you and straddles you, pinning you to the bed.

Lily tugs on your leash, forcing you to raise your head slightly. She leans forward, her hair cascading down around your face and blotting out the light from the window.

"Mistress wants a kiss," she says in a demanding tone, before forcefully mashing her lips against yours. She sucks and nibbles possessively, and slips you some tongue, cooing appreciatively when you suckle on it.

When she finishes kissing you, Lily sits up straight, arching her back and giving you an amazing view of her small, pert breasts. She brings her hands to your chest once more, dragging her long nails against your flesh hard enough to leave marks.

"So, what should Mistress do with her plaything?" she purrs.

What does your mistress do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)