More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

What does your mistress do?

She sits on your face

Lily smirks as an idea comes to her. She turns around and straddles you the other way, presenting you with a view of her round, juicy butt. Then she slides back, the twin cheeks growing larger and larger in your vision until they eclipse everything else.

"Spread them," you hear her command.

Eager to comply, you reach up, and place a hand on each cheek. You indulge in a squeeze for each one before actually spreading them apart, exposing a rosy pussy already glistening with arousal, and pink little rosebud sitting just above it.

"I bet you want taste, don't you?" you hear your fiancee ask teasingly.

Your brain is nearly mush as you gaze upon two delicious treats, and it takes you a moment to form a reply.

"Yes, please," you murmur, straining your neck forward to try and steal a lick.

Your greed is both rewarded and punished as Lily suddenly settles her weight down atop you, her ass colliding with your face and shoving your head down against the mattress. You hear her voice, tinged with alarm.

"Oops, are you okay?" she asks, easing some of her weight off your face. Still, you're nearly overwhelmed by the sweet scent of her pussy, and the feeling of her arousal against your face.

"Mmm," is all you can manage to reply, but Lily can tell from your tone that you're alright.

"Good. Now be a good boy and pleasure your Mistress," she says, her tone playful once more.

You don't need to be told twice. You extend your tongue and lap against her slit, savoring her tangy and metallic taste. You work it deeper between her lips with each flick, trying to pay extra attention at the bottom where you hope you're hitting her clit. Your work is met by hums of approval, and your Mistress' pleasure is all the reward you need.

And yet, in her infinite magnanimity, Lily reaches out and strokes your half-erect cock where it lies flat against your grin. She touches it with feather-light strokes, caressing it, causing you to moan with pleasure as it stiffens further. It's not nearly enough stimulation to make you climax, at least not yet. But it's still a lovely side course alongside the feast that is your Mistress' womanhood.

You extend your tongue all the way and run it slowly from the front of Lily's pussy all the way up to her perineum, groping her ass with both hands. Speaking of ass, you find yourself craving more. Holding Lily's cheeks apart with both hands, you sweep your tongue upward towards her untouched rosebud. She gasps suddenly, then bites her lip as you trace the ring of her asshole with the tip of your tongue.

"Mm, you really love my ass, don't you?" she asks breathlessly, her cheeks flushed with arousal.

Your only reply is to grin cheekily before pressing your tongue firmly against her tight hole. She moans again as your tongue wriggles against the taut ring of flesh. You can feel her clenching, but after a little while she relents, and the very tip of your tongue slips inside. You feel your cock twitching as you worship her ass with your mouth, resuming your groping with both hands.

"You know, I never really had any interest in butt-stuff before we met. I mean, I love when you're rough with my ass, but I didn't think I'd enjoy having anything up my butt. But thanks to you, I'm definitely starting to enjoy this," Lily sighs as your tongue slips in deeper.

Lily lets go of your cock, then shifts her weight, leaning back and propping herself up with one hand. With her hips rotated up like this, you have much better access to her asshole, and you make use if it by thrusting with your tongue as deep and hard as you can. A slippery smacking sound begins to fill the room, and you realize Lily's free hand must be rubbing her pussy while you eat out her ass. The thought turns you on to no end, and you picture your Mistress pleasuring yourself as you worship her ass, your own cock lying unattended as precum leaks onto your belly and drips into your navel.

The smacking sound grows more frantic, and Lily's moans louder and more ragged.

"God, yes, that feels so good. I want you inside of me, John. I want to feel your hard cock," she hisses, grinding her ass against your face. Then she throws herself up off your body, clearly hungry for more. You open your eyes, your face plastered with her juices, in time to see her straddle your neglected cock.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)