More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

What does your mistress do?

She plays with your ass

Lily smirks as an idea comes to her. Slowly, she slides off your body and off the edge of the bed. She falls to her knees, then spreads your legs apart. You feel her slowly lift your balls, squeezing them. Then you feel her hot breath against your asshole, making your entire body quiver. You find yourself holding your breath.

Her lips kiss your inner thigh, creeping closer and closer to your groin, teasing you. She nibbles at your thigh, then drags her tongue all the way to your taint. Then you feel it. Her tongue, warm and wet, pressing against your hole. It feels soft and soothing, but it makes your whole body tingle at the same time.

Your mistress continues to tongue your asshole, gradually building up speed and thrusting harder with her tongue. You realize your toes are curled and you're clasping at the bed-sheets.

"Don't hold back, dear. Let me hear you moan," she purrs, before placing one slender finger against your lubed-up, puckered hole, and slowly but firmly working it inside.

Her words unlock the knot in your lungs, and suddenly you find your chest heaving, and breathy moans escaping your throat. Somehow, vocalizing your pleasure makes it even more intense, and her sudden digital stimulation threatens to overwhelm your mind.

Your mistress rewards your obedience by reaching up to stroke your cock with her free hand, and it feels amazing to be pleasured from both sides at once.

"Thank you...Mistress," you manage to stammer out, your breathing ragged.

You quickly lose track of time as your Mistress pleasures you. You become dimly aware that one finger eventually became two, then three, the stretching sensation blissful.

Then something wide and cool slips into your ass. The sensation shocks you into lucidity. You have no idea how she managed to get it without you noticing, but the feeling is unmistakable. Lily must have fetched your anal plug and slipped it inside you once she thought you were warmed up sufficiently.

You moan involuntarily, and Lily smiles, the sound music to her ears. You realize your cock is rock hard as your ass clenches down on the smooth glass plug, the pressure on your prostate making your shaft throb.

"I think it's time you thank your Mistress properly, with this," Lily purrs, brushing her fingertips against your cock as she rises to her feet and straddles you. You see her pussy - glistening with arousal - mere inches above your shaft.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)