More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DragoTime DragoTime

What's next?

Harry teleports to Jeff in the grocery store to tell him the good news

(Originally Posted by ScriptBoy)

"Man... This is soooo COOL!" Harry grinned, realizing that he had really become GOD! "I gotta tell Jeff!"

Right away, Harry closed his eyes and he knew exactly where Jeff was, in which grocery store he was and in what aisle he was walking around in. Harry could picture Jeff in his mind, taking things off the shelves and placing them in his shopping cart.

"I need to be with Jeff... Where he's at... Right now!" Harry grinned.

Harry disappeared from the living room and teleported to the grocery store down the street, which was about four miles from the house. There, he suddenly popped up in the aisle where Jeff was walking around, buying some juice and other items for the house.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" Jeff wondered.

"Dude! I gotta tell you something really cool!" Harry said as he walked up to his roommate with a big grin on his face. "The most amazing thing had just happened to me!"

"What's that?"

"I had just become... God!"

Jeff just stared at him with a confused look on his face.

"Say what?"

"I'm serious! I just teleported over here from the house! I didn't walk or drive over here or anything! I teleported!" Harry explained.

"Look dude... There is no such thing as ordinary people becoming... Gods! Okay? That just doesn't happen! There is just no way in hell that you can make me believe that you just woke up today knowing that you had just become G--" Jeff began. Suddenly, Jeff's body started to levitate!

"HEY!!! WHOOAAAA!!!" Jeff screamed as he started to levitate in mid-air! Jeff was floating three feet above the ground, like he had suddenly become weightless!

"HARRY! DO SOMETHING!!!!" Jeff screamed at him, as he continued to hover above the ground in the middle of the grocery store.

"Now... do you believe me?" Harry laughed. Harry just folded his arms before his chest and stared at his floating roommate.

"Put me down! Just put me dowwwnnnn!!!" Jeff screamed.

"Alright, alright.... I just wanted to have some fun, dude!" Harry laughed.

Suddenly, Jeff dropped straight to the floor.

"AUWWW!" he groaned, falling flat on his stomach before he slowly got back to his feet. "That was incredible!"

"Told ya! I'm God now!"

Jeff finished up his shopping and Harry teleported back home. There, he waited for Jeff to drive back home with the groceries in his car. Then Harry just waved his hand and all the groceries were neatly put away in all the cupboards and in the fridge without any of the guys lifting a finger!

"So... what are you gonna do with this cool new power of yours?" Jeff asked his roommate.

Then Harry replied...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)