More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mcmartin mcmartin

Then Harry replied...

Have sex with Jeff's girlfriend Beth of course.....

So Harry was God now and his best friend has an incredibly hot girlfriend that he's always wanted but would never dream of touching because she was his best friend's girl after all. Now that he was God however, he no longer cared about all those pesky morals which had kept him from acting on his secret desires before.

"So... what are you gonna do with this cool new power of yours?" Jeff asked as he stood before Harry in the middle of their apartment.

"I don't know," Harry responded, "but when I first got these powers I was playing around with Beth a bit, made her drop her towel and show me her ass. I've been thinking about it ever since, but since you are my best friend, I didn't want to do anything else with her without your permission. So, would you mind if I go into your bedroom and have some hot sex with her for a bit?"

"Of course not buddy," Jeff responded with a smile and without a second's thought, "it would be an honor to have my girlfriend given a thorough fucking by God!"

It was at that exact moment Beth walked into the room from the bedroom she shared with Jeff. "Did I hear someone say my name?" She walked up to Jeff and gave him a hello kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah babe, Harry is god now and one of the first things he wants to do is fuck you silly."

"Really? God? That's so cool!" Beth exclaimed as she looked over at Harry. "I had no idea you wanted me like that Harry. You should have said something earlier! I would have spread my legs for you any day of the week. You didn't have to become God before you asked."

Harry knew it wasn't true, that it was his new powers making this scene play out this way, but he really didn't care. "This God thing is going to be fun!" he said as he walked over to Beth, grabbed her slim waist and pulled her toward him for a huge tongue kiss.

Jeff stood to the side with pure pride on his face. "You two look great together," he said as he nodded with approval.

"Thanks Jeff, why don't you cook up some dinner for the three of us while I take Beth for a ride," Harry said as he took her hand and led her back into the bedroom she shared with Jeff. "We will see you in a couple of hours."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)