More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUseLover FreeUseLover

Who will we follow first?

Harry Potter

As usual, Harrys access to wizarding news had been limited during the summer break. So he was one of the few students hearing about these new rules for the very first time that evening. After he listened to Hermione droning on about how this was all clearly illegal and could not possibly be real he watched her run off. Still, his mind barely processed all this new information. Objects of free use? What even... Well he supposed he did understand what that meant but still... Hogwarts had always been a magical place but this was something else altogether.

Without even realizing it himself for a while, he was looking around the room. His eyes getting caught on every attractive girl he saw. Ginny, of course, then he caught a glimpse of Cho at the Ravenclaw table, there was Romilda Wayne, and his eyes also got caught on Susan Bones much more than average-sized breasts. He realized he was by far not the only one looking at her. Ron next to him was staring all around him open-mouthed, just as Harry did a moment ago.

Harry tapped him on the shoulder "So, Ron" he began, and Ron snapped out of his trance-like state to look at him "This is all... I mean this is kind of weird right?" Ron nodded a confused half smile on his face. After they looked at each other for a bit he replied "But... but good weird, right?" Harry shrugged "I suppose. I mean we could just...." but no, he could not say it out loud in front of Ron. Not all the naughty things going through his head right now.

Both of them blushed a bit, they were by far not the only ones. But if he could not even speak about it in front of Ron, then how would he do anything, Harry wondered. Well, he would just have to see. And in any case, it did not start until tomorrow, right? So for now, Harry just finished eating and went up to the common room with Ron. He saw that almost all of the girls had already rushed to their dorms. Understandable, Harry thought. And with all sorts of naughty fantasies that might just come true every single day from now on, Harry went to bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)