More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fate61 Fate61

Was it revealed or discovered? Who tied her up?

Harry (Discovered)

Harry always sense that he has a lot of magical power about to explode for all his frustrations, his father James Potter raised the bar by becoming an Auror, being one of the best in a short time, Harry making the decision to follow in his footsteps since He has never tolerated the injustice and mistreatment suffered by any being.

Looking at her Defense Against the Dark Arts notes, she remembers that her best friend Hermione Granger has a worse time, she decided to be a medi-wizard to be able to save lives as well, but all the subjects she has are more compared to him.

Deciding that he needs to get some stress out, he decides to go to the room that his mother Lily Potter, née Evans, recommends him for when he wants to be alone, the room of requirements, she gives him everything he needs by passing it 3 times in front of her, keeping very clear what wants on he mind at all times; when he arrives he does what he said with a thought in his head, 'I need a room to relieve stress in an inappropriate way for everyone' was the thought he had when he wanted to break something that he knew would not be noticed that it would be there, the door He manifested leaving a big smile on his face, which upon entering and closing the door is shocked to see what a room is that seems to be in an abandoned building, but that was not the shock, but finding the room occupied by Hermione doing her own version of inappropriate stress release, Harry sees that she is wearing a thin gray sweater, a red skirt, and black heeled boots that reach her knee, but more notable is seeing her tied up with rope, which binds her wrists together. criss-cross behind her back, another string linking the wrists tied to her waist, which has a tight crotch string going up her skirt leaving her with a 'V' upside down, but not telling if the red on the rope is still the skirt or it's her panties, more rope tied above and below her breasts joining her arms to her torso, her ankles also tied with rope and gagged with adhesive tape which manages to highlight the shape of her lips.

Harry can't help but admire the way Hermione looks, feeling like she's never seen her so attractive and aroused, which somehow turns him on.

Hermione reacts a few seconds after her realizing that she is no longer alone, that Harry is in front of her and is looking at her bound and gagged as if she were a piece of meat.

“Mmphhh!” is all she manages to groan before trying to stand up and failing, staring at him on her knees knowing she has a lot to answer for, if anything gets out of hand.

Harry walks over to her and kneels in front of her, holding her shoulders to look directly at her.

"Are you alright Hermione?" He asks, Harry to see her reply with a nod, so he hunches her over by resting her head on her shoulder so he can see Hermione's restraints and is impressed by how well she is bound. "This is amazing work, it seems you didn't do this to yourself"

“Mmmph” she hears Hermione try to reply and struggle at the way he's holding her causing her to give a small laugh and straighten back up to her knees.

"I know it was you, since to enter I asked for a room to relieve stress inappropriately, to enter and find you like this I asked the same thing as you asked to the room" Harry comments leaving Hermione surprised a few seconds before trying to get up again.

"Mmph, mmph mmmpphhh mmph mmpphh" Harry recognizes that Hermione reproaches him for the way he handled the situation, he turns her torso showing her bonds making Harry understand that she wants him to untie her.

Harry lets out a sigh and leans Hermione towards him to get better access to the knots, but before taking them he notices several things in the room, he notices that behind Hermione there is a wheeled chair in good condition; on the side walls there are some chains and hooks on which he could easily hang Hermione by her bonds; a wooden box of a small size, but perfect for the size of Hermione's slim body; and lastly that there is a metal door in the floor by Hermione's feet, all the ideas that came to her mind quickly, being brought back to reality by a strangled moan from Hermione and a jolt from Hermione's body.

What does Harry choose to do with what he knows he got from the Room of Requirement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)