More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fate61 Fate61

What does Harry choose to do with what he knows he got from the Room of Requirement?

Only un-gag (fast)

Harry straightens Hermione up and grabs a corner of the duct tape gag Hermione with his right hand, which yanks her hard off.

“OW!! Harry, what's wrong with you? She scolds him for what she did before her as he rubs his mouth on his right shoulder. "Do you have any idea how that hurts?"

"Ok sorry, I just took it down quickly, that's all" Harry replies with the same tone of voice.

Hermione lets out a sigh before showing him the knots of her bonds again, Harry raises an eyebrow at her and moves behind her.

"I didn't know you like this Hermione," she tells Harry teasingly, Hermione just pouts to push herself towards him.

"Harry, just untie me ok so I can let you do what you want with the room" she tells him more exasperated Hermione.

“How did you plan to untie yourself?” Harry asks her still confused by the job she's done in the way of being tied to her.

"Does it matter? Just untie me” she tells him trying to play it down.

Harry sighed as his mind tried to find the scenario in which Hermione could get out of the rope until he realized that she was unconsciously playing with the duct tape that she took from Hermione.

Does Harry untie her or relax with her? Where do they go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)