More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fate61 Fate61

What does Harry choose to do with what he knows he got from the Room of Requirement?

Only un-gag (slow)

Harry grabs a corner of the duct tape and slowly pulls it out of Hermione's mouth.

"Thanks Harry, could you help with the rope now, so I'll let you do what you were planning to do here," Hermione tells him quietly.

“Hermione, before that, why are you like this? I mean bound and gagged "she asks confused by the situation in which she finds herself.

"I didn't think it was that important, just that if you're going to use this place I don't have a problem leaving it to you, just help me, it didn't get to the knot." He tries to evade the question, which doesn't help as Harry frowns at him. I miss causing him to let out a sigh. "It is shameful"

“More than being found out, which seems to me to be your guilty pleasure?”

"Okay, you win, but don't tell anyone, not even Ron, promise?" she asks her as she twists her torso showing her bonds, noting that she tries to raise her left hand towards Harry as the crossed one turns to the right.

"I promise," he replies, taking her hand, letting go and helping Hermione into a sitting position by pulling her legs in front of her.

"You know we met at the wizarding school when we are kids, when I was old enough to train in it because I was a Muggles daughter, and your mother enrolled you so that you would appreciate the sides of the magic coin" begins her narrative waiting for a slight reaction from Harry .

"Yeah, I remember, from then on you were the smartest girl I've ever met that wasn't my mom," Harry replies starting to feel nostalgic.

"From then on I began to be filled with stress for wanting to understand the magical world perfectly, when we were 16 I found a book, the one that I don't want you to touch"

"I do worry a lot, even now, but that's 4 years old, how does that fit in now?" Harry starts to question him.

“Easy, it was my response to the accumulated stress of 5 years, it was a book of muggle slavery, almost a millennium ago a community of dark wizards ruled everything, wizards were the ones who made the decisions, and the muggles obeyed them, I was in the library reviewing topics for the history of magic essay when I found it, I always hated that someone thinks they are superior to others, but when I found it I was shocked, I knew I would do this, an essay on the monstrosities that magicians dark have done, and show that if we all work together we can do wonders, that particular book had recovered images of the spies who helped enslaved muggles, I felt sorry for them, hatred for those cruel people and fear for what could happen to us if this comes up again; one night I fell asleep in my bed while working on the essay in it to have more space, in my dream I was in the situation of the slaves, more specifically in one of the worst, when they consider one dangerous but useful, they restrict their mobility, I dreamed that my arms were joined behind my back in such a way that it seemed that I had no arms, a 10 CM tube that slowed down my movements, some cords that kept my neck in position so I could always see ahead and move made the rope will burn my skin, and something horrible was my lips, they were sewn, cloth thread passed through my lips leaving several holes in them and the thread passing through, being tied in my right corner which prevented me from speaking, moving my lips, not even I could open my mouth

"That's horrible Hermione, it was a horrible nightmare"

“Wow it was, when I woke up the first thing I did was touch my lips and feel them normal, which it was, but when I was checking my arms something made me put them behind me in the same position as in my nightmare, and for some reason it felt liberating. , when I spent the holidays with my parents I was walking when I saw an adult store, I was a teenager so I felt ashamed to go in, I told the girl who worked there what happened, and she told me what you said, guilty pleasure, she took me to the back, he told me that he would let me try something simple but that he would help me to know if it really was that, it was a small room, he showed me some handcuffs and the key, he turned me around and he put the handcuffs on my back, I he said he would hide the keys, which he did, then i felt other handcuffs on my ankles, when i jumped back i was going to ask him what his idea was, but he put a ballgag in my mouth gagging me, he told me he'd be back in 10 minutes if i didn't make it release me, you will enjoy it, what c What did I do, I spent a while looking for the key, when I realized that I didn't think of anything else, I got carried away by the sensations, and I loved them, I'm ashamed to confess to you, that I pretended to be kidnapped and gagged, I said your name, when the door opened I saw her looking at me with a smile on her face, and she sold me the things along with other things, not even my parents know this, that's why I need you to keep your promise" she says taking his hand and looking at him pleading with her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll never tell anyone, although I already know what to do with this," Harry tells her with a mischievous smile.”

What does Harry plan for Hermione? Will Hermione take it well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)