More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Harem Dancers

“It’s so fun dancing for Master,” Lapis said mid-twirl.

“I never want to stop!” added Opal. “I could keep dancing for him forever.”

“Me too! I could dance every second of every minute of every hour of every day.” Lapis shook her hips on each denomination of time. “Of every year, for all my life.”

“And longer than that too! Our Master is a powerful and gracious mage who can keep our bodies and minds eternally young, so we can be his harem dancers for as long as he pleases.”

“Really! That’s so kind of him!” the blue haired dancer almost wanted tot cry at how great her current situation was. She only didn’t because another thought entered her head. “Say, Opal, how long do you think we’ve been dancing?”

“How long? Uh…” the blonde couldn’t quite recall. Anything farther in the past than the previous day was just kind of a blur of moving bodies and bright lights and shifting silks. “Probably for a while?”

Lapis pressed her. “And how long have we been his harem dancer slaves?”

“I don’t know! Ugh, you’re making my head hurt.”

“Oh I’m so sorry, Opal,” Lapis apologized. “But I just can’t get the thought out of my head. Like, I don’t really remember myself. Was I always a harem dancer for Master? And for how long?”

“What does it matter? Knowing that won’t help you dance better.”

“But maybe it would! How can I know without knowing!”

Opal shrugged while shaking her hips. “If it would, I’m sure Master would have cast a memory spell or something. Since he didn’t, he must like us as nothing more than airheaded bimbos who can only thinking about dancing for him.”

There was something off about that logic. Like how would a bimbo know about logic in the first place? But maybe there was something right about it too. Lapis didn’t know.

“I guess.”

“No guessing!” Opal prodded her and spun around to moon the scrying mirror. “Focus up. I have a feeling Master is going to activate the mirror soon.”

Their Master rarely joined them physically. Usually he just watched them remotely via his enchanted mirror. So they had to be dancing all the time just in case he decided to choose that particular moment to watch his slaves. Not that they wouldn’t want to otherwise, since they loved dancing, but it was just extra meaningful when he was present.

They didn’t have to eat or drink or anything, since their Master had generously removed those needs and replaced it with the dance. Just the dance and his wandering eyes.

“You’re right,” Lapis agreed and got back into the groove. She had almost missed a beat, which was mortifying. “Enough navel-gazing.” She returned to her dance, her reason for existence.

“That’s more like it,” Opal encouraged her.

The two danced for the rest of the day. The mirror never turned on, but that didn’t stop them. They were their Master’s dance slaves and they wouldn’t ever not be. The past, the future, it was all just another step in their long practiced movements.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)