More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magichat magichat

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Happy Day

College is a time for learning, partying, trying new things and if you are very unlucky, getting caught in a time loop on your birthday where you have to go over the same day again and again and again.

For one unlucky lady, she is stuck in an embarrassment time loop meaning she wakes up on her birthday and will soon end up naked, exposed and very very embarrassed which then sends her back to the start of her birthday where she must try once more to avoid being seen in her birthday suit.

Someone, something or the universe won’t stop if she uses her past knowledge to thwart a repeat, it will keep pursuing her to get her embarrassed and naked. Each time she fails to protect her modesty and her secrets, back to the start she goes. Can she find a way to break the blushing cycle?

Perhaps this fate befalls blonde party girl Tree, perhaps instead her quiet brunette room-mate Lori or perhaps neither of those two, perhaps someone else at that university will find themselves naked over and over again?

Who is stuck in the ENF time-loop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)