More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

Select One

Hand Holding

You are sitting in class as your teacher drones on and on about math. You aren't focused on that, though. You're too busy day-dreaming. "Day-dreaming about what?" you might ask. Well, you're day-dreaming of your crush, of course. The prettiest girl in school, Victoria. She sits only a couple seats away from yours. You love everything about her: her hair, her eyes, her figure, but especially her hands. Her hands drive you wild. They're soft and feminine and everything you could ever want in a woman. What you wouldn't give to have her fingers interlock with yours...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That was the bell. Is class over already? You watch Victoria as she finishes scrawling one final number on her paper, with the deftness you'd expect from somebody who has been writing since they were little. She folds her binder and shoves it back into her backpack. You take a moment to make sure your boner is secured into the strap on your pants and you put your things together as well. You consider approaching her, but she is gone by the time you get a chance. It is your lunch period now and you have a few options for how you're going to tackle today. Which is it?

What do you do for lunch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)