More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who do we follow?

Halle Berry: Reaching for past dreams

Halle Berry looked at the meteor fragment before her that was wrapped up in a cloth she stood in her bedroom at the nightstand. A week had passed since the revelation of the fragments youth restoring powers. It had been discovered that the fragments didn’t lose their powers if picked up while wearing a glove or picked up with other objects. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly she pulled off the cloth and looked at the fragment, it looked like a piece of the meteor but it glowed with a slightly yellowish green tinge, a sign it still had it’s power in it. For the first 3 days the collectors tried to pawn off already drained fragments till the scientist showed pictures of the fragment before and after they had been used in which not only were people refunded but even the FBI got involved. Of course the market continued but people didn’t get scammed anymore but the pricing went up since less fragments were being found; she stared at it.

She didn’t think she was old.. But she wasn’t getting any younger… she looked in the mirror, to most people she looked good… but they didn’t understand she was caked with so much make-up to look this good, she approached the mirror. She could see what she hid crows feet hidden, stress lines padded in and gray hair dyed to avoid being seen. She was 50 years old true she had good fitness to help but ultimately she was getting old. And she wasn't getting younger.

She walked back to the fragment hands on the corners of her table lips sucked into her mouth as she thought… and thought… and thought. She stood there for 20 minutes shifting her weight finally she held up her hand. She reached for its trembling, she then stopped. 'Will it really work?' even now there was doubt in her mind she retracted her hand. “Do I really need to look younger? I mean yeah it’s a little harder to get around, and I get tired a bit easier… not like when I was… younger…” that sentence was enough, she was getting older certain things she wanted to do she couldn’t anymore when she was younger certain dreams and opportunities but now she was getting older she wasn’t as physically active anymore.

Halle looked at the fragment her eyes steeled her face shining with determination, ‘There is still much I want to do and by god I will do them!’ she reached for the fragment and grabbed it. The instant she did the light shone briefly then it began to flow into her hand and under the skin. As it went up along her hands and arm her skin also glowed with the same light. The light instead of moving up constantly seemed to nest in her arm but kept going up as if spreading instead of just moving along! She gasped and stepped back looking as her body slowly became filled with the light and as it did she felt a warmth spreading all throughout it. She panted as the warmth became a heat, her body tingling with it. Then it happened she felt her muscles bulge slightly then shrink but not to their original size, and she felt the heat and tingling get stronger around her breasts, butt and groin, but she didn’t care. She felt it, the energy that had long petered out filling her. She raised her head up light streaming from her eyes and mouth out and then it all went white!

When she woke up her body felt sore but energized she was on the floor staring at the ceiling. She laid there breathing gently, she felt something her clothes felt… tight for some reason especially around her top, and near her butt and groin. After laying there for about a minute she sat up, as she did her head throbbed, a headache in the making. She got up and walked to the kitchen heading for the coffee machine to get a fresh brew going. She did it all automatically her mind was somewhere else. She felt different in a way she couldn't explain yet, like there was a great change in her… something that would alter her life forever. The smell of coffee brought her out of her musings and she got a mug and poured a cup. She set the pot back and grabbed her mug blowing on it to cool it off. She had checked the clock which read 9:46 PM she had to get up early tomorrow for a shoot. So she went up to her room, every step she took just reminding the tightness on her body.

When she entered the room she went for the mirror. She looked at her face and saw a face free of blemishes and signs of old age crow's feet gone, wrinkles gone, replaced with baby smooth fullness. She smiled and set her coffee down she went to the closet. She pushed her clothes to the side to grab her nightgown and her eyes caught the full body mirror in her closet for maybe a second but it was enough to make her stop and reveal the mirror. What she saw made her shudder with shock and horror.

In the mirror was Halle Berry but she was slightly taller, she had slight muscle definition and her bust was bigger by at least 6 cup sizes and judging by her hips she was safe to assume her butt was bigger too. But that wasn't the problem the problem was the rather sizable bulge at her crotch. She now knew why her clothes were tight she grabbed them and practically tore them off. When her jeans came off relief and disgust filled her. Between her legs was indeed a dick and balls if she had bothered to measure she would've found it was 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. Her balls were as big as softballs and hung in the loose skin. She stared at it mortifying "Oh my god what have I done?" She whimpered.

Then she relaxed, “Whoa hold up… maybe the headache is making me delusional… I don’t… have a dick and balls that’s just… crazy… I-I should lie down, sleep it off, yeah!” she said hand on her throbbing head. She didn’t even bother changing she just stumbled to her bed, got under her covers and fell asleep. Her dreams were plagued with strange thoughts and desires. Of her seducing women, then using her new male parts, which were massive in the dream. Yet strangely the women weren’t put off by it, even as they were bloated beyond human limits they were eager to approach and every time they did the whispered, “Breed us mistress!” in her ear and each time they did she got bigger and bigger.

Halle bolted up panting and sweating she groaned as she placed a hand to her head which was still throbbing. She had thought it was still night till the chirping of birds made her look to see it was indeed morning. She sighed then her nose picked up a familiar musty odor and she looked and saw her sheets were wet she froze. Then she reached forward and touched she felt the wet yet sticky substance that her mind was very familiar with. ‘I’m… I’m still dreaming right?’ she pinched herself but nothing changed, _‘I’-I’m still… tired! Yes! I just need a shower!’ _so she slid out of bed and went to wash up. She got to her bathroom and pulled the door open, she didn’t even so much as glance at the mirror too afraid of what she might see and what she might have to acknowledge. She got into the shower and reached for the knob… but her hand froze just inches from it twitching and shaking with fear. Halle stood there her face pale as a realization slowly sunk in… then she grabbed the knob and turned on the water. A slight sputter then the downpour and as the water fell she felt it the tingling of nerves that came from her now, unmistakable, new endowments. Tears mixed with water and she let out sobbing cry of regret.

After that day for a week she withdrew she took a week off from the filming, and dealt with the horror of her action and the overpowering desire to fuck. Day and night she felt the pull to take her cock and ram it into a woman and fill her with seed… she didn’t know if she was imagining it but every day it felt like it got bigger… as did her breasts and butt. For a week she bemoaned herself and cursed her vanity… and she had to deal with the thoughts of taking her cleaning girl and fucking her brains out. Every day she came Halle nearly blew her load just thinking about her alone. It was agonizing and mortifying how she just wanted to just take her by .

Then when the week was over. she was angry, "What the fuck why the hell didn't he say anything why hasn't anybody said something now!?" She went to her living room and turned on the TV as she did she searched her phone for the news. She heard the news anchor speaking so far from the internet nothing had come up about fragments. She watched the news pacing impatiently, but nothing about the fragments and the nasty side effect they carried. Angered she grabbed phone ready to call the local news then she stopped. She now understood why nobody had called it in… her career would probably be ruined beyond repair as would anybody else that had used the shard… but this wouldn't be kept secret for long. Eventually someone would be too pissed off to let it go unnoticed. She sighed then she called her agent to resume her acting...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)