More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What form do you find in the mirror?

Halfling Female

Long lustrous hair the color of molten lava, that's what you notice about yourself first of all. Flowing down from your head to drape over your form all the way down to cover your pubes you have to get it out of the way in order to even see the rest of your body clearly, so you gather it up with your hands into a rough ponytail, though as soon as you take your hand away it will of course fall back down.

Revealed to your sight without the fall of hair is a very short but beautiful woman, with deeply tanned skin, bright pink nipples that cover nearly a quarter of your breasts, which are downright enormous compared to your otherwise extremely petite frame. You stand, you would estimate, approximately 3-feat-&-10-inches, or 1.17-meters.

Discarding such concerns for a minute you look at yourself again, focused on your face this time. A "cute" nose sits almost smack-dab in the middle of your facial structure, with two large green eyes to either side of the bridge of it, a petite yet wide mouth with broad dark pink lips is underneath that nose and those eyes which look like they were sculpted by the gods for the express purpose of sucking cock, while above the eyes rest two thick and strong, but widely separated, lava-colored eyebrows.

Looking down your body you discover what you had honestly expected: yes, "The carpet matches the drapes", and your pussy is enfolded in a dense and wild thicket of that same lava-orange hair.

Your general assessment of your form completed, you turn yourself to examining the walls of the room, seeing the immense stockpiles of various weapons and armor. Most of them are sized for the big-jobs, (humans, elves, orcs, and the like), but there's a section down at the bottom which is more your speed, and you go to look at what's available...

What do you pick, and what character does that make you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)