More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ashgreninja24 Ashgreninja24

Who's story will you follow?

Hagane, the monotype trainer from Sinnoh

Hagane was a simple trainer. She really liked Pokémon, and had wanted one for the longest time. Most of all, she was fascinated by steel types. Their hard exterior, usually mixed with a more emotional core. It was always amazing to find out about a new steel type combination, and wonder about what it looked like before she saw its picture. So when she was 18, old enough to finally get a Pokémon, she jumped out of bed and practically fell down the stairs. But before Hagane could go and look for her first Pokémon, her mom told her that her friend Dorka wanted her fairly urgently. Dorka was, like his name suggested, a dork. He’d been into all Pokémon for the longest time, and he’d talk about the newest Pokémon he learned of non-stop until he found out a new Pokémon, in which the cycle repeats. Hagane sighed, before going to see her friend.

*thud*

Dorka ran headfirst into her, and they both flew back. But before Hagane could say anything, Dorka got up and said he was going to the lake, and that she should too. And he ran off, yelling about a red Gyarados or something. So, she just sighed and followed after him. They came to the nearby lake. There was no Gyarados around, or any Pokémon, or any living creatures even. The only thing there was a briefcase. Dorka insisted to go into the grass it was in so they could get it and give it to whoever it belonged to, and Hagane begrudgingly agreed. But as soon as they stepped in and grabbed the case, a couple of hung Starlys flew down and attacked. Panicked, they open the briefcase and find three pokeballs, each having the name of a Pokémon on them. They decided to each grab one just this once so they can defend themselves. Dorka grabbed the one that says “Turtwig” while Hagane grabs the one labeled “Piplup” because she like it more, mainly due to its evolved form, Empoleon. She sent it out, discovering it was a male, and it makes quick work of the Starly. Dorka had a small bit more trouble, but he beat the Starly attacking him as well. They grabbed the briefcase and ran off, coming across what looked like a rich trainer by the entrance to the lake. They gave him the case and handed their pokeballs over, but the man refused the Pokémon, saying they had gotten attached to them. He gave them something called “Pokédexes” as well, saying they’d keep track of all the Pokémon either of them saw or caught. At that, he walked off. So, Dorka ran off to fight some Pokémon, while Hagane named her Piplup “Aquamarine.” Then she grabbed some pokeballs from the store and set off.

(Hey, as you can probably guess, this is going to go against some rules and replace them with others. Since this is a monotype run, I’ll be doing the standard procedure for that. That is, I can catch any Pokémon that is a steel type or evolves to be a steel type, so I will ignore the only first Pokémon per route rule. Also, I should specify that this is being done in BD, because it’s a bit different from D, SP, and P.)

Where will my story go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)