More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ashgreninja24 Ashgreninja24

Where will my story go next?

Jubilife City and Oreburgh City

One thing Hagane had forgotten about was that the champion, Cynthia, decided that if a person's Pokémon were to faint, or if they were to run out of usable Pokémon, the opponent had the right to fuck them and their Pokémon, no matter what the loser said. She quickly remembered this on route 202, where the trainers she beat hung their heads and started stripping down. Hagane was never a fan of this rule, so she told the loser she didn't want to fuck them, and she went on their way. She made it to Jubilife City rather easily, and came across Dorka, who proclaimed he had gotten stronger and wanted to show her what he learned. They began fighting, Dorka's Starly going down with barely a fight. But then his Turtwig came in. It didn't have anything strong against Aquamarine, but it did have withdraw. That made him do little damage, due to water gun being weak to Turtwig, and the only other thing possible being pound. But, with the help of a potion, it eventually went down. A bit aggravated that he lost, Dorka pulls down his pants and sits down in the grass. But to his surprise, Hagane doesn't go to fuck him, saying that he's free to go, before herself going to the Pokémon center.

After that, she made her way towards Oreburgh City, where the first gym was. The trip there was easy, though when she got to the gym, the leader wasn't there, and was supposedly in the nearby mines, so she went after them. On the way, she came across a male Onix. Although Hagane likely wouldn't be able to evolve it into a really cool Steelix, she still caught it and named it "Rocky." Deep in the mines, she found Roark, who showed off rock smash. He sent out Crainidos and watched its cock grow long and hard, before hitting the rock like a hammer and it shattering. Hagane was a bit grossed out by this, but Roark seemed indifferent and said he was heading up to his gym, and to challenge him there. And so, that way she went. By now, Aquamarine was pretty strong, so she figured it'd be easy. And she was right. Roark couldn't get Aquamarine to half, even with his ace, the Crainidos. So, he gives Hagane the badge, some TMs for stealth rocks, and takes his pants off, ready for the pounding. But she just takes the badge and TMs before leaving, leaving Roark confused. As Hagane left though, Aquamarine began glowing, and to the excitement of his trainer, evolved to a Prinplup. It learned metal claw, and they went back to the Pokémon center to heal up and find out where to go next.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)