More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Gurl-Friend

School was long and a drag, so you were ready to head home. Usually you just stay in the basement on the couch, playing videos games. You do this mostly with your best friend. He says he has nothing go on after school, but he has a free period before school's out. He tells you that he will meet you there.

You come home and find a note on the table. It says that your parents went on a luxury cruise they won early that day. That strangely they had to go right away.

That's a little weird, you think. But they left you enough money for the week they're going to be gone. You head back up to your room, when you hear something fall. You listen for a moment, wondering if there's an intruder in your house.

You begin to hear a moaning, coming from your parent's room.

"Mom?" you ask. No answer. You head into the room.

On the bed there is a small girl, dressed in pretty panties. Aren't they your moms old clothes?

On closer inspection, it appears to be your friend, the one you invited over earlier.

"You look... cute?" you half state, half ask.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)