More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tobbo27 Tobbo27

Which thread to read?

Growing Up


Right before the new school year, Zacks parents usually get invited to stay a week at the family cabin of the Ravers along with many of their childhood friends only they haven’t gone to the cabin for three years due to a certain accident which ended up destroying the cabin enough to warrant a big rebuild. This year the reconstruction of the cabin had finished and Robert went all out on it. So now the children of his friends could come along if they wanted. So here Zack was packing his bags for his first little vacation since he’s turned eighteen years old. What he didn’t know is that this is when he started truly growing up.


“Zack! have you got your bags ready yet? The Woodsen’s are going to pick you and Paris up in an hour!’’ Zack’s mom Monica shouted down the basement stairs.

Zack sighed, he was supposed to go to the Ravers cabin with his parents but the Woodsen’s offered to take him and his cousin Paris up earlier then the Bishop’s planned to depart for the cabin themselves. Zack was told this was because Hannah decided to arrive a day later along with Peter and Zack's sister Taylor.

Right before went up the stairs Zack took a look in the mirror as he checked himself out, being fairly tall with a lean build, looking like a copy of his dad with short dark brown hair and the trademark Campbell icy blue eyes which both Zack and his sister Taylor both ended up having.


‘’Why do we have to go with Ash and her parents anyway? Can’t me and Paris just go with you and dad? We got like space for three more people in the car and I’m sure five hours less at the cabin surely won’t kill Paris’’ Zack said as he went up the stairs with his bag of clothes and some entertainment in a good cop novel, which he’d like to read if he was to get some alone time at the cabin. Which he truly doubted with Heather there to play hostess and keep her guests entertained.

As Zack walked into the kitchen the first thing Zack saw was the sizeable rear of his mom as she was stretched out trying to grab a basket from the top shelf which had resulted in Monica’s sundress creeping up enough to show of her pantie-clad ass. While Zack's consience wouldn’t want to think of his mom in a sexual way, he couldn’t deny the thirty-nine year old mom of two was a beautiful woman. With a nice curvy rear and a pair of the bigger breasts he had seen in his young teenage life and a nice amount of dark brown hair which went a fair bit past her shoulders paired with a beautifull pair of icy blue eyes . But her beauty isn’t on the outside only, she is a very loving mother who many of Zack’s close friends ended up seeing as a second mother or mother figure for someone like Paris who lost her mother at a young age.

While Zack tries to see his mom without perversion and lust, his little brain didn’t have such problems and just saw things as it was, a nice ass. So he ended up staring at his moms ass for a good ten seconds until she noticed he was standing there just staring at her struggling trying to reach for the picknic basket.

Monica spoke up: ‘’Are you just going to stand there and watch your mom struggle or are you going to help your poor mom and grab the basket from the top shelf for her?’’ Zack snapped out of his trance and thanked the stars his mom thought he was staring at her struggle grabbing the basket instead of staring at her curvy rear.

He quickly moved over to the spot his mom stood and reached up to easily grab the basket as he was taller then his mom at equalling the height of his dad. He put the basket on the kitchen counter and quickly walked behind the kitchen count, hiding his lower body from his mom as he realized he developed a sizeable bulge from watching his moms ass not even thirty seconds ago.

Monica went to the other side of the counter and opened the basket to fill it with some bottles of water and started preparing some sandwiches. While preparing the sandwiches Zack asked why she was preparing some food if she and his dad were going to leave in five hours. ‘’Its not for me and your father Zack, its actually for you, Paris and the Woodsen’s as a thank you for offering to take you guys up to the cabin earlier so you guys can enjoy the cabin a bit as just teens without us old folks standing in your guys way.’’ Monica said with a smile.

Just as Zack had gotten settled on the couch with his book, he heard knocking on the door, he looked at the clock and realised it couldn’t be the Woodsen’s as they weren’t due in another fifty minutes. So he went up to open the door as he realised it could only be one person.

As he opened the door he saw his cute yet hot cousin, Paris Bishop who wasn’t that much shorter then Zack himself. She also had curves many girls were jealous off with her nicely sized perky breasts and her tight curvy ass. Having dark brown hair with a light wave paired with a light gray-ish pair of eyes which could seemingly capture your soul.

Paris always seems standoff-ish to most people untill you actually get to know her, being a funny, upbeat personality. While Zack and Chloe were best friends Paris and Zack seemingly always had the others back and were often misstaked as siblings due to how close they were in both looks and their chemistry.

Dressed in skinny jeans with a cute black halter top which showed just enough cleavage to still look casual but not too sexual which ended up hugging her nice curves perfectly. Before Zack could even say hello to her, Paris already hugged Zack enthusiastically and asked him if he was excited as she was to already be able to go up to Heathers cabin with the Woodsen’s as she was.

Zack the gentleman that he was raised to be asked if he could grab her bags so he could put them alongside his next the couch. ‘’Ever the gentleman aren’t you’’ Paris said with a smirk, Zack had to chuckle and Paris sticked out her tongue in response.

After Zack put down the bags and sat down on the couch he and Paris chatted a bit about what they’d do with all their friends and family at the cabin. Paris put on a Netflix show they started watching together after Paris joined the cheerleading squad.


Paris loved being over at Zacks house because it felt more like a home to her then her own home down the street since her brother Clark was always out for basketball practice or out partying until late in the night. It didn’t help that her father George was never home due to his hectic life as a cardiothoracic surgeon and department head at the hospital both her and Zacks dad worked.

Just as Zack had gotten settled on the couch, Paris said: ‘’Do you never ask if your guests want something to drink? I thought you said aunt Monica raised a gentleman.’’ She said in a teasing tone with a wide smirk. Zack sighed knowing this was just a ruse from Paris to steal the couch from Zack as she loved doing whenever they hung out on the couch. ‘’Okay what would you want to drink then Lady Paris?’’ He said with his best attempt at a British accent. She told him some iced tea would do and when he filled two glasses and when he headed into the living room the sight didn’t surprise him in the slightest, Paris laid out on the couch making it so Zack couldn’t sit down.

Paris had a victorious smile on her face as she took the iced tea from his hand ‘’Thanks cuz! I should also thank you for the couch dear cousin I knew you wouldn’t mind!’’ When she saw the grin on Zacks face she knew something was up. She sat down her drink and looked at her cousin before she even had a chance to react Zack pushed her back down on the couch trying to get her off the couch, they wrestled for control of the couch but somehow Paris got on top of Zack amidst the wrestling. While they continued to wrestle Paris rubbed her jean-clad ass on his cock through the play wrestling, as Zack realised he began to rapidly harden. He was trying to avoid rubbing his cock on Paris any further, Paris started lifting herself a bit so she could reposition herself in a seemingly better angle with more leverage but just as she was about to lower herself right on his now hardened cock which made a surely noticable bulge, the world blessed him with the arrival of the Woodsen’s ringing the bell. ‘’You go open the door for them, since I brought you a drink that’s the least you could do.’’ Zack said with a chuckle as he begun to sit up right and waited for the Woodsen’s.


Hello dear reader! Since this is the very first time i'm giving writing a chance let alone writing an erotic story. As someone who has followed At the Cabin for a year now i decided i'd feel at home the most here and decided to finally give it a try!

Feel free to give feedback and ideas on the story and my writing, if you don't feel comfortable putting it under the chapter comments feel free to message me!

Special thanks to Duskford and Gray Gremlin to inspire me to write due to your guys's work!

Greeting the Woodsen's

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)