More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who's our protagonist?

Greg 34 y/ol a young stud, how works as a bartender at a hotel

TThere was this guy name Greg, how is a Bartender at a very lovey estravagant hotel at a bar as he got along well with guest at the hotel. He was also one to get along with the ladies as the ladies had loved him as he was the kind of guy that that had a good phsyic and well put together body as was the kind of body that had looked like it was chiseled out of stone.

He saw the kind of guy that all the girls wanted to take a picture with and love to talk with at the bar. Even at time girl would be in the swimming pool as they would call on Greg and as they do so, they will always wind up taking their bikini bottoms and through them at Greg as it resulted in the female, or females in the pool being bottomless as they were naked from the waist down as the told him "Greg, come in the pool and fuck the hell out of me" as Greg after his shift was over would the take his clothes off and then proceed to go dive in the pool naked to fuck her in the swimming pool.

While Greg had did this there was a woman that watched this as she through that Greg's behaviour towards women was out of the norm and unacceptable.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)