More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

What's next?

Greet the Angel, the Haven Way

Jeremy had to meet her. He had to have her, own her, violate her. She was waiting for him to sully her purity.

He started making his way through the crowd, which seemed to be inhabited mainly by women. He was careful not to accidentally bump into anyone until he realized how pointless it was. He passed his hand gently against one woman's ass. She didn't seem to mind. He moved forward a bit and gently pushed another woman facing him by one of her boobs. She smiled at him, saying "excuse me" quietly and stepped aside. She wasn't bothered by his actions at all. She didn't know that she should be.

He was so close to the woman of his dreams now, pulling aside one last woman by her waist (and making sure to give her a sloppy kiss as he did so). He came up behind the unassuming woman, who was still focused on the view, until Jeremy came up from behind her, reaching around and groping her tits.

"Oh!" She was surprised before looking down. For the first time in her life, a man had touched her chest. Her body was beginning to respond to the inappropriate touch, but to her naive mind, she only noted the slight increase of heat as interesting, rather than alarming.

"I saw you from where I was sitting and I had to introduce myself..."Jeremy said in a low, gruff and creepy voice. Normally, he'd and stutter on his words when talking to such a beauty, but his inhibitions had long since lowered. "My name is Jeremy, and you're the most beautiful bitch on this train..."

"Why thank you!" She said, smiling warmly at the perceived compliment. "My name is Laura."

Oh, that sweet, slightly foreign sounding accent. He hadn't expected to come across that, figuring every person in Haven was born in the states.

"Laura, what a lovely name..." Jeremy complimented her, leaning closer so his face was buried in her hair, his heavy breathing mouth right next to her ear. He looked like a disturbing stalker, having caught his prey, yet no one so much as glanced at the pair. "You mind telling me your story? Why did you come from an airport?"

"So I've been told." She replied. Her tone remained the same happy tone throughout. "I went to live in the town of Santuario in Spain. I actually haven't been back to Haven in a very long time. My parents offered me my old room at the family house, but I'd prefer living somewhere else...Why are you pulling down my dress?"

In between her pratter about her current family affairs, Jeremy took the chance to gently lower the straps of her dress, lowering the top until her delicious tits were exposed. She wasn't even wearing a bra. Perhaps a habit she picked up in Spain.

"I just had to see the rest of your body. You see..."

Does he lie? Or tell the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)