More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What system do you create?

Grand Sex Auto: Liberty City

The entire conceptual map of the ever popular over-the-top sandbox game loads into the empty space before you. Liberty City is an infamously renown urban game environment within the Grand Theft Auto franchise, a characteristic place where the player character must complete a series of violent criminal based objectives to advance the story, or simply opt to engage in whatever he finds most fun to do. The player never truly dies, upon which his body is near instantaneously transported to the nearest hospital and a large sum of money deducted from his bank account as a hefty medical fee. He also never stays in jail any longer than an in game day, somehow released from police custody, even after committing the most heinous of crimes and hunted down by the FBI. Every character and event the player encounters is a caricature of reality's many societal issues, but the game is never expected to be played for the experience of deeper meaning. The true appeal comes from the complete freedom to do anything the player wants, enhanced by the ability to contend with other players in the form of a massive multiplayer online game mode.

The rules and boundaries of the highly successful and somewhat controversial game are mostly non linear, but perhaps these are not enough for you. You are going to change this game. You are going to loosen the restraints on the game's portrayal of sex and debauchery to the maximum. In fact, you are going to turn it upside down and make satisfying explicit sexual gratification the main core concept. The changes weaved into the code are as follows:

1.) Primary stats featured in the later version of the game makes a come back. All of which are organized into ranks between 1 through 10, and progression for each is varied. Higher difficulty actions reward with faster progression:

a.) Combat - The measure of the character's combat skills. Improved by actively fighting, defeating enemies and training in close quarters or firearms. High combat makes the character deadlier. Max combat makes the character almost unstoppable.
b.) Sex Power - The measure of the character's sexual skills and presence. Improved by fucking, cumming and making other's cum. High sex power significantly improves the chances of getting sex, looking sexually attractive, making others horny for the player and improved relations with the opposite sex. Max sex power makes the character irresistible and any type of sex with the player is always considered mind blowing.
c.) Endurance - The measure of the character's ability to act before getting tired. Improved passively with every action, and more so while exercising or fucking. High endurance makes the character last longer. Maxed endurance makes the character never run out of stamina.
d.) Prestige - The measure of the character's social presence and power. Improved by earning lots of money, buying properties and businesses, and completing unique objectives. Maxed prestige makes the character famous, respected or feared by NPC factions.
e.) Reputation - Not a ranked stat but automatically measures what the character is seen as. Changes and advances as the character performs actions in the game.

2.) AI behavior is significantly changed. Sex is now one of the primary motivators for all characters in the game and natural societal constraints are significantly reduced. Most taboos have been completely abolished and sexual activity is generally acceptable anywhere. Whether these acts are considered favorable to some AI factions are still a factor. All characters always exhibit some measure of horniness and the potential to become a frequent sex partner. NPCs who favor the player can become companions, with the context varying according to how they are treated. Each one is sorted by Rank between 1 to 10 to denote difficulty and the hidden level variations of their stats.

3.) Depending if the character is a male or a female, their experiences and interactions will differ. Each one has a physical or psychological quirk that sets them apart from each other. These are almost always sexual in nature. A player can always choose what their quirk is at character creation from an endless list of choices.

Now that the changes are complete, it is time to run the new and improved game system. In a flash of silvery white light, the view instantaneously changes to a picturesque sunset view of Liberty City, with one of the classic theme songs ringing melodically in the background. You can see the game world below you come alive as you hover close to the clouds, knowing that the changes are taking effect as you see a back alley orgy in progress. All that is left to do now is to decide how you are going to experience this new world you had created, either alone or with suitable company.

What would you like to experience first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)