More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Goo Girl Upgrade

"The Goo Girl upgrade." Samus said to the AI. The screen in front of her lit up and a panel opened up to the left, dispensing the upgrade chip. quickly inserted it into her suit.

Samus waited a moment, seconds later her Zero Suit glowed brilliantly, filling the room with a blue light. Before fading abruptly, leaving Samus without any any clothes. Samus stood in the middle of a darkish, cold room, completely naked, missing her zero suit. Samus looked around her bare body for what had happened to her suit, lewdly sending her breast bouncing. Were they always that big? During the flash of light, they must have grown at least 3 cup sizes, making the jiggle even more noticeable. After a quick inspection, nothing felt particularly different, besides her bigger breasts. But there was one other thing, Samus had noticed that her skin had a very shiny, almost wet sheen to it. She also felt strange, not lighter or heavier, but as if her weight had been replaced with pure liquid. A blue tinge spread over her skin, spreading quickly over the rest of her body, her skin becoming smoother and even "wetter". Samus held up her arm to see what had happened, and gasped in surprise as she saw through her hand! Her arm had gone transparent, the blue color turning deeper and richer as it took on a goo-like appearance, the rest of her body following suit. Samus began to run towards the mirror, but found her steps short, and the room seemed to get larger every time. Samus looked down, and saw that her legs were melting into a puddle of slime! The melting reached her waist, and Samus flailed about, trying to move as she slowly melted into just a puddle of slime.

A minute later, after Samus had calmed down from the process of melting and realized that she could still see, tried to move her eyes around, her field of vision sliding around the puddle. She realized that she still had control over what was now her body, and imagined herself as she was before, fully human and normal. Her body began to from together, rising up to form one mass, shaped like on Samus Aran. Having regained the use of her limbs, Samus took a wavering step forward, her foot slipping apart as she desperately willed it to stay together, and took another, slowly getting used to the odd feeling of her slime body, and made it over to the mirror, her body becoming more and more cohesive with each passing moment. She looked at herself in the mirror, and examined her changes.

She was made of a bright blue shiny gel, slightly transparent, and every one of her features was smooth and blue. Her face was arranged and looked the same as before, but when she opened her mouth she lacked a throat past her mouth, and her eyes were simply an indentation that looked like them, despite still being where she could see. Her genitalia and nipples were somehow still present, a feature she couldn't imagine living without. On the back of her head her gel had arranged itself to look like her hair, one blob that acted like a very stuck together form of her ponytail. But in her chest, she found the source of her heavy feeling. A small glowing blue core emitting light from her chest, seeming to be where her Zero Suit went, and what kept her cohesive and together.

Samus tried to manipulate her body, sprouting an extra arm and controlling it perfectly, reducing herself to a puddle and back, stretching and compressing into various shapes, manipulating the general shape of her body. The only limitation seemed to be that her core needed to remain in contact with the rest of her, and she was unable to move it out of her slime anyway. Furthermore, she could also speak even without vocal cords, she appeared to have every function a normal human would. She also found that she didn't need to concentrate to hold her human shape, it seeming to have set itself as her default shape subconsciously.

What happened with Goo Samus next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)