More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What's next?

Going Undercover

"Ok will do bye" Daisy hangs up the phone after talking with people over at the AOS base about her current mission as shes outside of the building of the organization that she is going to go under cover in. In order to not give her identity as a Shield agent away Daisy is currently wearing very normal/casual clothing that consists of a black crop top and a blue pair of jeans as well as a white pair of shoes.

Daisy enters the building at the time of the scheduled meeting that was set up for her to interview for the spot in the organization. "Hello Ms.Johnson the you will be heading to Room 5 on in the hallway to your lefted" the greater at the frount desk told Daisy.

Daisy walks down the hallway when a person that Daisy assumed was part of the organization tripped and grabbed on to her to lifted himself up well more specifically grabbed onto her Breasts. When he stood up he didn't let go. "Get your hands off of me" Daisy yelled as the guy walked off. "What a Perv" Daisy thought in her mind as she walked into the room that she was instructed to go into.

How Does the interview go for Daisy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)