More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

How Does the interview go for Daisy?

A Strip Search

"So Ms.Johnson why exactly do you want to join our organization?" the Man asked while standing behind his desk who Daisy notices is quite clearly checking out her body. "I just agree with everything this place does and stands for and would like to be involved in it all and do whatever I can do to help" Daisy answers pretty nervously. Dasiy knows that she HAS to get into the organization or the higher ups at Shield will be Pissed and this is her only chance and she can't mess it up.

"Very good sounds like your have legitimate passion for what we do here which is hard to find in people that come here especially the young pretty girls like you that come here" The man continued. Daisy quickly felt wireded out by the last part of what the man had just told her. "So before we can get you in and train you there are a view first steps and predecessors that we have to go through.

"Like what?" a worried Daisy asks. "Im gonna have to ask you to take that little top of yours off" He asks. "WHAT" Daisy yells. "Look we got to do a Strip search its normal we do it with everyone now if you want this spot Id highly recommend that you listen and dont give us many problems so start Striping I dont want to have to ask you twice" the man responded in a stern voice. Daisy doesn't know what to do she knows that she needs to get into the organization but she doesn't want to have to Strip!

What Does Daisy Do? Does the Strip Naked? or Does She Refuse to Strip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)