More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Apple687 Apple687

What does he do once he gets there?

Goes to the pool

As soon as James arrived in Haven, he headed for the local pool, figuring there would be lots of hot girls there. It turned out there was only one girl, a staff member who greeted him at the door in a sundress:

Alisa Amore in doorway

"Hi, I'm James. Where is everyone?"

"I'm Lisa. The beach is more popular at this time of year, but I could hang out with you if you like," the girl smiled.

She had such an open, friendly, innocent smile, quite unlike the guarded reactions James tended to get from girls in the outside world. And James had always had a thing for sundresses, so he decided to stay at the pool for a bit.

"Yeah, let's hang out, Lisa." James quickly stripped off all his clothes and jumped in the pool, before turning to look back at her still standing by the edge. "Aren't you getting in too?"

"Maybe... what's it like?" Lisa sat down on the edge and dipped her toes into the pool.

"Hold up your dress to keep it out of the water! When clothes get wet, toxic chemicals can leak out of the fabric," James lied.

"Oh! I didn't know that!" gasped Lisa, hurriedly peeling back her skirt away from the water, revealing her thick meaty thighs:

Alisa Amore dipping her toes in the pool

"Hmm, I don't know," Lisa mused. "It is a bit cold. And cold water makes my nipples go all hard."

Hearing Lisa casually confess such an unwittingly intimate detail made James's dick go all hard. Under the water, he grabbed hold of his rapidly hardening cock and started stroking it up and down, his eyes shamelessly ogling the gullible girl's thigh.

"Actually," he said, quickly thinking of another lie. "Water feels colder when you only have your toes in it. So you'll feel warmer when you strip off and jump in. Oh, and take your clothes off nice and slowly, otherwise you might tear them. I'll watch to make sure you do it right."

"Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for telling me," said Lisa. She paused with her dress halfway down her body, innocently displaying her bare shoulders and nubile young breasts, her perky nipples pointing upwards:

Alisa Amore topless

James's eyes drank in the sight of tits as his underwater hand gripped his dick tighter and tugged on it faster, thinking of all the things he could do to this naive young girl without her having any idea he was taking advantage...

"...James?" Lisa's voice intruded on his thoughts. "Are you listening? I asked you why you didn't take off your clothes slowly?"

"Oh, uh..." James stuttered. "Because women's clothes tear more easily. Now turn to the side so I can see from the back."

Lisa seemed satisfied with the explanation. Her question had been merely polite curiosity, not a challenge since she had no concept of lying. She happily turned to the side as she pulled her dress down further to reveal her big round ass cheeks:

Alisa Amore topless with ass out

"How am I doing?" asked Lisa.

"You're really talented at stripping," James smirked, his hand flying up and down his dick under the water as his eyes flitted between her tits and ass.

"Thanks!" beamed Lisa as she started to wade into the pool stark naked, shamelessly displaying every inch of her curvy nubile body.

Alisa Amore wading naked into pool

"That's it babe!" said James enthusiastically. "Come over into the deep end - a girl like you needs to take it deep!"

"Really? I didn't realize I needed that," said the clueless Lisa, quickly wading deeper into the pool. Her tits jiggled hypnotically as she waded toward him, and water started splashing up onto them.

"Oh!" Lisa exclaimed in surprise. "This water really is cold though! Oh golly, my nipples feel so sensitive!"

"Warm yourself up by dancing around a bit," James suggested, his cock growing even harder in his hand at the very thought.

Lisa took his advice and did a little jig in the water, blissfully unaware of the pleasure that her new friend was getting from watching her glorious tits jiggling as she gyrated around the pool.

James knew he was getting close to releasing all his pent-up cum. But where should he shoot it? Which of this gullible girl's holes should he use? Or should he surprise her by spraying his hot spunk all over her beautiful naked body? Or should he just unload into the water and contaminate the pool for her and any other girl that swam in it?

Where does James decide to cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)