More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which page would you like to look at next?

Gods up for Adoption

Gods up for Adoption

It is important to note at this juncture that there can be more than one god of any fundamental in the game, just as one example, The Great Gas Pump being a god of Order even though Om is already a god of order, just because there is already a god of something here don't feel restricted from creating your own god or goddess of that cosmic principle.


The Great Gas Pump: Order

The Great Gas Pump takes the form of, as its name might suggest, an immense gas pump. It has four long flexible hoses rubber ending in four steel gas nozzles that serve it as arms and hands: the nozzles pumping out whatever it requires for its ACTS, from star-fire, to primordial soup, to lava, or stranger things such as Time or Color, and yes, gasoline.

The Great Gas Pump represents 'Order' in it's incarnation as technology, and it's goal is to create one or more technologically sophisticated civilizations.

The Great Gas Pump's Symbol is a Gas Nozzle.


The Over-Toddler: Chaos

The Over-Toddler takes the form of a huge humanoid baby wearing a giant white diaper. When he ACTS it typically runs in ways that would be expected of a baby, such as spiting up, peeing, napping and dreaming a new thing, or throwing blocks around, which by fuzzy logic and circuitous reasoning somehow results in whatever the ACT was coming to pass.

The Over-Toddler's Holy Symbol is a Diaper.
(In it's most formal version it is a cloth diaper secured with two safety pins, and this is the form The Over-Toddler himself wears.)

The Over-Toddler, being an incarnation of chaos, has no long term goals: he lives in the moment and does whatever comes into his head. (Do note however that when you adopt this or any other deity you are free to pick new goals for them or if they have none come up with some of your own...)


Sarenrae: Good

Taking the Form of an angel with hair of fire and glowing white wings wielding a scimitar Sarenrae is a militant goddess who advocates the power of good to uplift all things.

Sarenrae's holy symbol is a stylized icon of herself.

Sarenrae's goals for the first age are to get the universe running first and foremost but also to expand her purview into the spheres of Light, Suns, and Justice.


Charon: Life

Charon is the goddess of Life, which has yet to come into existence but she will change that ASAP. She is willing to try many different types of life, not just terrestrial styles, and will work hard in the patterning of the universe. She takes the form of an old woman surrounded by many different types of animal and plant.

Her Holy symbol is:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q7thxlDAj2I/0.jpg

Though this might seem like it should go without saying Charon's goal for the first age of the universe is to see Life come into full existence.


Dog: Loyalty

Dog, as one might expect, takes the form of a large dog, save that he can speak like a human in a dog-like barking voice.

Dog's holy symbol is a dog's paw print.

Dog's plans for the first AEON are simple, help the other gods and goddess create a functional universe, and if possible create some mortal dogs and other canines.


Mystic X: The Unknown

Mystic X takes the form of a man or woman dressed in purple robes that shroud their form completely, leaving the only thing about them that can be seen their glowing red eyes.

His/Her holy symbol is a pair of red eyes in a black mask with a purple X where the mouth would be.

Mystic X's goals are a mystery, she/he does things seemingly at random, only many many ACTS later does the method to his/her perceived madness become clear to those who pay attention, by which time she/he has long since moved on to another part of his/her grand plan, whatever it may be.

Which Page Would You Like to Look At Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)