More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

where do you go from there?

Go to the nurse's office to make sure there are no complications.

This whole thing happened so quickly that you really didn't have time to plan it out carefully. You realize any number of things could go wrong, and if you get connected to any of it, it will mean expulsion.

It seems that the room switch is happening already, so the biggest vulnerability is probably with the nurse. If she sees anything suspicious in the hastily-altered medicine instructions, it is going to trigger an investigation.

You find the clinic and wander inside. It is a zoo, as is typically the case on the first day of the school year. Students are rushing in and out with forms, medicines, and questions. The clinic’s walls are covered with posters that warn about the dangers of unprotected sex. A container by the door is filled with condoms and has a label with a smiling young woman who says, “I always wrap it before I let him tap it.” You look around self-consciously before reaching in the jar and pocketing a handful of the freebies.

You spot Nurse Mileu right away. A very attractive woman in her early 40's, she is at the center of the storm, receiving and distributing forms, collecting medicines, answering questions, and trying her best to maintain order. She's doing a great job, but she definitely could use some help.

"I'll get to that just as quickly as I can, Terrance," she says to a sophomore who has asked her three times for a copy of his vaccination record. "My student assistant got delayed and won't be here until Thursday, so I'm just a little bit busy at the moment!"

As those words sink in, you see the Dean's assistant arrive with the medical forms for Sarah, your would-be suite-mate. She hands the forms to Nurse Mileu, who sets them in the pile on her desk with nary a glance.

Things appear to be working according to plan, but there may be an opportunity here to do more.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)