More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

What are you going to do next?

Go to the Shopping Mall

This was awesome, never in your all your life you feel like this you decide that you always had a fantasy and proceed i'm am wearing my normal clothes i'm in the mall my boy has change i have a frail complexion, skinny and hairless for body.

As you finish you are in the shopping mall and see the stores you walk for a few minutes until you see the swimwear store and make another change the store is attended only by beautiful woman, and is gonna be empty, i'm gonna enter and one of them is gonna have an instant crush on me, i'm gonna ask her for a few swim trunks and she is gonna help me, she is gonna pick in the changing room and laugh at my pathetic 5... no my 3 inch boner, and she is gonna bring her friends to humiliate me.

As soon as you enter into the store, one of the girls inside of the store.

Oh hi my name is Celeste how can i help you?

You look at her she is a gorgeous brunette wearing a white t-shirt and denim shorts, as she approaches you feel the blood rushing down in expectation.

What happen next everything according to plan or improvise

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)