More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SissyBoiToi1 SissyBoiToi1

Do you go to class late, or just skip the rest of class?

Go to class

You normally would just skip in a case like this, but you've missed this math class 4 times already and school is only 2 weeks in.

You quickly slip into class, while the teacher, Mr. DiMaggio, is lecturing about one math thing or another. He glances at you, but otherwise continues.

As you sit down, your "friend" Cal (more like someone you have to talk to, even if you didn't want to, because he sits next to you), leans over. "You finally show up, and you're late?" he whispers.

"Mind your own business, Cal," you respond as you pull out your notes. He laughs to himself, and moves away from you again.

After 30 more minutes of lecture, in which you take no notes and just zone out, class is dismissed. As you move to leave, Mr. DiMaggio gestures you over.

"John, this isn't working," he sighs.

"What?" you reply, confused.

"You clearly don't care for this class, or the physics class you have next block. I talked to the teacher, and we decided to move you from both of the classes. So you can go to Ms. Marlene's Home Economics class instead of physics next."

"Home Ec? Really?"you ask, unimpressed.

"I suppose you could just get tutored in physics if you want."

What do you do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)