More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ignorethis Ignorethis

Where should Eve head?

Go talk to Carol (Caroline Route)

Commander Myada's younger assistant Caroline Corset was walking through the base when she saw Eveline Union walking around the base, looking like she's been contemplating things. Carol knew the meeting was going to be in half an hour, as she had helped prepare it for the Commander, and she figured she had some time to talk to Union, and she had somethings to say to her.

"HEY UNION, GET YOUR BLONDE ASS OVER HERE!"

That quickly got her attention, and she walked over to Carol who smirked at this turn of events.

"Caroline, what do you want?" Union said in a demanding voice.

"...Okay, first, two things. During the mission briefing, they are going to ask for volunteers for a scouting mission. Please stay away from it." Carol responded.

"...Why?" Union said simply.

"...The whole mission feels...off. Especially the recon mission that's being asked for. Please, just go to the meeting, and think about leaving with the team." Carol said.

"...What's the second thing Carol?" Union asked.

"Tonight, meet me by the communication center. I have something else I need to show you." Carol said.

"...Ugh, you are always such a goddamn hassle Caroline." Union said, as she walked off to the briefing.

Carol just smirked again, and started getting prepared for what she wanted to show Union.

What happens later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)