More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zack12 Zack12

What do you want to do?

Go relax at the beach

"I think I'm going to head to the beach and catch a few rays," you say. Aron smiles knowingly. He knows that improving your tan is low on your list of priorities. You are mainly interested in one of your favorite hobbies: getting picked up.

You have one of those bodies that just screams for attention. Tanned, toned, and young... It is as if you were built to attract attention -- from male and female alike.

Aron likes to go on the prowl and see who he can seduce. That has a certain charm for you, too, but what most gets you off is when you let someone seduce you. You have a knack for knowing when someone is looking at you in that way, and you can either encourage it or move along.

The beach is a great place to get picked up. In fact, that's where you were the first time it happened. You were just bumming around one day, taking turns laying out, splashing around in the waves, and making sand castles. You noticed a woman about 3 times your age watching you closely. She had a gleam in her eyes that set off your radar. Your suspicions were confirmed when she came over to talk and offered to help with the sand castle.

You felt yourself getting aroused when you saw how her eyes dwelt over your mostly-naked body. She always seemed to position herself so her body was touching yours. When she suggested the two of you wade into the water to rinse the sand off your bodies, her hands seemed to "accidentally" touch you in a lot of places.

Finally, when she suggested you come back to her hotel room for a Coke, you could barely suppress your erection. What happened back in the hotel room was exciting enough to fill a whole book, and it started you on a hobby of reverse-seduction.

You dress in a red speedo that nicely shows off your package and head to the beach. It is a hot day, and it is already crowded.

As you stake out your position, you smile at the prospects. You have already noticed several eyes following you. There is a shapely black woman of about 40, who is practically drooling over you. You see two muscle-bound men in their 30's, who take time from applying lotion to each other to stare at you and make knowing comments to each other. There is also an older man in his late 50s with an attractive woman who seems to be in her early 30s. You don't know what their relationship is, but she definitely seems to be interested in you.

So many choices! Which one do you try to encourage?

Where do you lay down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)