More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by joachim joachim

Where do you lay down?

The black cougar

The sight of the older black woman gets you thinking about Tamika, a classmate of yours that you dated for a while. Getting everything set up, you make sure to stay within eyesight of her. Pulling out a Robert Heinlein novel, you try to relax and enjoy the day. After a while, you find yourself starting to doze a bit. The events of last night are just refusing to go away.

Half-dozing, half-reading, after about 10 minutes, you sense a shadow near you. Looking up, the black cougar is crouched down near you, clad in a dark blue one-piece that hugs her body tightly. Reaching down, she runs a hand down the hickies adorning your body.

"Ooh poor baby. Are you okay?" Her other hand 'accidentally' brushes against your crotch (and continues to grope). Apparently, reminiscing about Denise (or whatever her name was) has affected you more than you thought.

You look up at the older woman, half-smiling. Taking the hand on your crotch, you gently wrap her fingers around your hardening cock. Putting your other hand on her wrist, you start moving her arm back and forth.

"They're just 'souvenirs' from the fun I had last night. I'd headed over to my buddy Kyle's place, figuring we'd spend the night fucking. Didn't know he moved, so the blond MILF living there an' I decided to have fun instead. By the way, the name's Bryan." If your comments have fazed the older woman, there's no sign of it. Neither does it stop her slow, gentle teasing of your prick.

She smiles, however, so apparently you're all right. "I'm Laura." Reaching down, the older black woman runs both hands over your half-erect cock. "Y'know, that looks a bit painful. Perhaps we should head back to my hotel room, so we can get the swelling down. My best friend and her slavegirl won't be back for a little while."

After a few minutes of chatting and flirting, the two of you grab your things and head to her car. During the ride, Laura tells you about her friend. Apparently, about once or twice every few months, Laura and her friends get together for a few days of hardcore sex. If they're currently banging anyone, their sexbuddies are brought along for the fun. Unfortunately this time, two of Laura's male friends weren't able to show up, so since yesterday, it's just been Laura and her friend Gwen. Fortunately, for the last year, Gwen had currently had a barely-legal cheerleader voluntarily choose to be her personal sextoy.

"Stacy's such a cutie, and a master when it comes to dirty talk and role-playing. And those pigtails? Mmm." Laura shudders a bit in memory. During the ride to the hotel, the two of you share stories of your past exploits. Some of the things Laura mentions are a bit shocking and depraved, even for you. Had she really taken part in a ten-way on her last birthday?

"And then all the guys and gals surrounded me to - oh, never mind, we're here!" Pulling into a space, the two of you get out and head to the entrance, you wrapping your towel around your waist to hide your raging hard-on. As you head to the entrance, Laura stops for a moment. "I should warn you, honey: Gwen can be a bit freaky in the sack. So, if you're not into kink, we can just go our separate ways right now."

Backing Laura against a wall near the entrance, you plant your hands on either side of the black cougar, to keep her from running. "I once fucked my mom's best friend in the ass while her hubby was watching TV in the next room. I've also awoken the 'inner slut' in at least four of my classmates. One of 'em, she prefers to throw people off-guard by playing up the innocent role in public." You punctuate these comments with a long, passionate kiss, feeling up Laura's big tits. After you break off the kiss, you head into the hotel.

Scratching your fingers up Laura's thigh, you continue, "And trust me, you'll feel what I can do very soon." As the two of you walk into the elevator, you scratched the cougar's pussy through her swimsuit, putting pressure on the material to rub her clit (feeling a piercing in that region) and making her moan.

"Ooh, that felt so nice there! I can't hardly wait!"

"Well, you won't have to wait much more. We're almost there," you reply, your gaze focused on Laura's curvy booty. Standing behind her, that sexy traffic-stopping ass clad in one of the skimpiest thongs you've ever seen, you cup and squeeze Laura's pussy through the thin material, rolling around your fingers and holding on until the elevator doors open. As she steps out, you get a perverse idea. Moving quickly, you shuck off your Speedo and decide to hang the towel around your neck. Strolling behind Laura, she has no idea of your nudity.

Once at the door, it becomes clear that Laura's keycard has shifted to the bottom of her bag. As she searches for it, you wrap your arms around her, subtly grinding your hardon into her bubble butt.

"You might wanna hurry, love. Otherwise, I'm liable to cause a scene out here." You punctuate this comment with a lick on Laura's ear and you hanging your Speedo on her arm. At this point, you're about ready to fuck her brains out right in the hallway; to hell with anybody seeing you.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), Laura manages to get the door open and pull you inside after her. As soon as the door closes, Laura pulls you close for another long, passionate kiss.

"You're just a horny little bi-boy, ain't you? Get your sexy ass on the bed now!" Bounding over to the bed, Laura strolls up sexily, her swimsuit coming off fast. Naked, her body's even sexier: big firm 38D boobs with yummy-looking nipples; tight abs; long dancer's legs; and a smooth-shaven pussy, complete with clit stud. Striking a pose in front of you, she licks her lips at the sight of your naked body.

"God, you're beautiful, Brian," she whispers lustfully. "Now get up and turn around; you were checking out my ass earlier, so now it's my turn to do the same."

Standing up, you turn around, letting Laura enjoy the view. As she runs her hands over your chest and down your abs, her hands grope your ass for a minute, one finger lightly running over your rear portal.

"Damn, I can't wait to work one of my strap-ons on this," she half-murmurs to herself. Turning you around, Laura pulls you into another long kiss. Wrapping your hands around her and pulling her back on the bed, the two of you spend several minutes making out like horny teenagers, when a rattle from the door gets your attention.

"Sounds like they're back," Laura remarks. Getting up, she admonishes you to stay put. Two beautiful women enter the room, greeted by the naked black cougar with long kisses.

"Darlings, I'd like you to meet our plaything for the day. Brian, this is my good friend, Gwen." Gwen's a tall Eurasian woman, with short dark hair cut stylishly, and large tits that threaten to break free from the extremely conservative attire she's wearing.

"And of course, her plaything, Stacy." Stacy's a cute blond around your age. Despite being dressed in a similar fashion to Gwen, her hair's tied into adorable pigtails, and her makeup gives her an innocent, wide-eyed look. A dog collar is worn around her neck. You can't read the tag at this distance.

"Since we ain't going anywhere for a while, how shall we begin?" Laura asks, groping Gwen's massive tits through her clothes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)