More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What's next?

Gwen gets kinky

Gwen's eyes turn to you and take you in hungrily. You can tell she has something in mind, and you're pretty sure it's going to be awesome. She whispers to Laura and Stacy, both of whom smile broadly. You see Stacy go to a suitcase and begin searching through it as the other two ladies plot down on either side of you on the bed.

"Laura tells me you're a pretty horny boy," says Gwen, as she runs her hands down your chest. "I'll bet the thought of being with three women at the same time really turns you on, doesn't it?"

You would answer her, but Laura has turned your head and is kissing you passionately. You feel a hand on your hard cock, but you can't see whose it is.

Gwen rubs her leg over your body, stroking your cock with her inner thigh. "Look at all of these hickies... It seems that you get quite a bit of action, huh? Let's count how many there are." Gwen and Laura lift your arms so they can get a full, unobstructed view of the passion marks on your sides. So focused are you on these hot women that you have lost track of Stacy and don't notice her until you feel something hard and cold around your wrists. Looking up, you are surprised to find that she has handcuffed you to the headboard.

The women laugh at your surprise.

"What should we do with him, Gwen?" asks Laura.

"That's a good question... A few weeks ago I got a guy in this position, and I kept draining him of every drop of cum he could produce. That was fun, but so was the time I had that guy cuffed to my bed all week and teased the shit out of him, not letting him cum at all..."

What do they decide to do with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)