More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Where do you lay down?

None... You are going to close your eyes and work on your tan for a bit

With so many choices it can be a bit overwhelming. You decide not to rush anything and to just catch some rays for a bit. You close your eyes and listen to the relaxing sound of the waves.

Next thing you know you startle awake. You don't know how long you were asleep, but given the number of different people you see around you, it must have been a while.

You wish you could remember the details of the dream you were having. It seemed so real -- someone's lips were on your balls, and you could feel a tip of a tongue darting out, tracing all around your scrotum. It was an awesome dream, and you realize with a start that your erection is causing quite the pup tent in your swimsuit.

You try to push it down to be a bit less noticeable as you glance around to see who might have been looking.

To your left, less than 5 feet away, you see an attractive woman of about 45. She is laying on a beach blanket, tending her tan, and she makes no secret of the fact that she sees your predicament and finds it amusing.

You look around and see that the beach is not all that full, so it interests you that she chose to lay down so close to you.

When she see that you have noticed her, she smiles and says, "That must have been quite a dream. I was watching to see if there was going to be a eruption."

You blush. You don't typically get embarrassed so easily, but this has taken you completely by surprise.

Seeing your embarrassment, she leans over, extends her hand in greeting and says, "Don't be embarrassed. I'm not. My name is Janice, by the way."

You shake her hand and introduce yourself.

You soon have overcome your embarrassment and find yourself enjoying your conversation with Janice. You learn that she has a son about your age who is off to college. She is married, but when the conversation turns to her husband, you get the sense that things are a little complicated in that department.

As you talk, you get a chance to check out Janice's body. She is in excellent shape, and despite being more than twice your age, you can't help but think about what the rest of her body -- the part under her swimsuit -- looks like.

If Janice notices you checking out her body, she doesn't seem to mind. In fact, you are pretty sure she is checking you out, as well, and the thought sends blood rushing back between your legs. You squirm and adjust your position in an effort to disguise your growing bulge.

You are getting so turned on, in fact, that you begin entertaining the idea of taking it further with Janice, but you are still a little unclear about what is going on with her husband and their relationship. It's not that you are exactly a prude about that sort of thing, but you would definitely prefer to know whether you are about to put the moves on a woman whose husband is a gun enthusiast and has a trophy room filled with the balls of all the guys who have hit on his wife.

Should you bring the subject up directly, or wait and see how this plays out?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)