More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What do you do?

Play it safe for now.

You decide that you are enjoying yourself, just laying there and soaking in the sun and delighting in the company and the sight of this lovely woman. No need to press things unnecessarily.

"So, Bryan, I couldn't help but wonder what you were dreaming about," says Janice, no longer looking you in the eyes, but focusing on your crotch, "that caused such a big reaction. It must have been quite a dream because you seem to be thinking about it again...."

You were already feeling pretty turned on, and the undisguised attention on your groin sends you into full-blown hard-on mode. You grin sheepishly and say, "Oh, I don't know... Who can remember their dreams? I'm sure it was just some random teenage hormone-fueled fantasy.... Not too different from your dreams, I'm sure."

Janice smiles and takes in your body with undisguised admiration. "It's been a long time since I have had teenage hormones. You might be surprised at what my fantasies are like now."

"It can't have been that long ago," you say, trying to deliver a smooth pick-up line. "You don't look too much older than me."

Janice laughs appreciatively. "You're sweet. I am too old for teenage dreams.... but not necessarily too old for teenage boys."

Bingo. Your plans for the day just crystallized.

"Fortunately, I know a teenage boy who has nothing to do today," you say, really hoping that she isn't just being a tease.

Janice looks at you for a moment, thoughtfully, and then says, "Bryan, you know I'm married, right?"

Your heart sinks. She IS being a tease!

Before you can answer, she says, "You need to know something about my husband..."

Here it comes... She's going to tell you about his collection of stuffed penises, taken from boys all over the country. Oh, and by the way, he's probably standing right behind you at this moment with a chainsaw and branding iron. You actually look over your shoulder and are relieved to see no one particularly dangerous in the immediate area.

"Look, I don't want to cause a problem in your marriage, Janice," you say. Janice interrupts. "It's not that. We got married because we had to. I got pregnant, and my parents made me get married to him -- that's how we did it in those days.... But I don't love him, and he doesn't love me."

You nod and say, "So why are you with him still? You're young. Ditch him and find someone else."

"It's not that easy. When we got married, my parents set up a trust fund for us that makes life very comfortable, financially. The problem is that it only provides for us as long as we are married. If we get divorced -- or even separated -- the payoff stops. So we have stuck together for almost 20 years, but I can't remember the last time we had sex.... He has no interest in sex at all, and I have no desire for him."

"Wow... That sounds horrible," you say, beginning to understand why she has been coming onto you so hard.

"And there's something else," she says, hesitantly. "I hope you won't think I'm a horrible person because of this..."

You reassure her that there's no problem, and she continues. "I started having affairs... Just to meet my physical needs... I started doing them in secret, but once, when I was caught by my husband, I realized that he wasn't going to leave me or do anything about it, and I ... Well.... I just really get turned on now about openly cheating on him."

You raise your eyebrows, wondering where, exactly, this is all going.

"So...," she continues, "I wondered if you wouldn't mind coming back to my place and seeing if we can make each other's dreams come true."

There it was... An outright offer to do the nasty with this beautiful MILF! You're not entirely sure you understand how the husband fits into all of this, though.

Do you ask questions, or have you made up your mind?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)