More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Where do you lay down?

Next to the woman and older man

You throw down your towel close to the mismatched couple to be seen, but far enough away to keep it from being awkward. You make a show about putting on your sunscreen. The woman watches you with interest before getting up, spreading her towel on the sand next to you, and laying down. She introduces herself as Wendi, and explains that she is on vacation with her husband, Ron.

The difference in their ages and the huge rock on her finger suggests that this marriage was not based on love.

Even if Wendi weren't checking your body out with undisguised interest, you would not be able to hide your interest in hers. She is wearing a one-piece swimsuit that hugs her shapely body perfectly. On her right, inner thigh, you see a tattoo of a small cat, whose tail is an arrow pointing upward, as if saying, "If you like pussies, then here's another you might find enchanting."

"You look like you could use a cold drink," she says. "Want to come back to the hotel room? I have some beer on ice.” She makes no effort to disguise the fact that she is looking your body up and down. “I’m sure you’re old enough, aren’t you?” You’re pretty sure she’s not referring to whether you’re old enough to drink.

You look at Ron, who remains a bit of a distance away. You’re, trying to figure out where he fits into this. Her invitation was ambiguous in terms of whether she wants you to herself or is contemplating a threesome.

"What about your husband?" you ask. "Is he ok with you taking young guys back to your room and getting them liquored up? Is he coming along or does he plan on staying here and working on his tan?"

"Oh, he'll come along," Wendi answers, dismissively. "You don’t mind an audience, do you?"

You raise your eyebrows in surprise, but keep your opinions to yourself. You certainly could go along with a threesome. If they were swingers and she wanted a quick fling, that would be totally fine as well. If it was a matter of her wanting to cheat on her husband, it wouldn’t exactly be the first time you have participated in such activities, but you’re used to the cheating spouse being a bit more discreet. What’s going on now is a new one, as far as you’re concerned, and you’re not at all sure you know what it is.

"Besides," she says, reaching out and running a finger down your chest and stomach, before hooking it to your swimsuit and tugging on it, "maybe he'll learn a thing or two. Or maybe YOU will," she says, letting the swimsuit snap back into place.

With that, Wendi gets up, grabs her towel, and returns to Ron to help him get their things together. You gather your stuff, and Wendi takes you by the arm and leads you back to the hotel, with Ron walking silently at your side.

You glance at your watch. It had taken 15 minutes to get your first offer. Not bad.

You give Wendi’s body an admiring look. Regardless of what the deal is with Ron, you’re pretty confident that if you were married to a woman like that, she wouldn’t have any need to be looking for affection from anyone else. You take another look at Ron, trying to read him. As before, you get nothing from his passive expression.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)