More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What do you do?

Try to talk to him

You attempt to strike up a conversation with Ron, but every time he tries to respond to you, Wendi cuts him off.

"Don't worry about him, Hon," she says, wrapping both her arms around yours as she walks. "I'm the one who picked you out."

The stroll back to Wendi and Ron's hotel doesn't take long. They have a room in a hotel on the beach, and the size of the room and the gorgeous view of the ocean confirms your suspicions about the size of this couple's bank account.

You appreciated Wendi's directness on the beach. No beating around the bush -- just straight to the important stuff. You aren't surprised, therefore, that she doesn't waste a lot of time with small talk at the hotel. After offering you a drink, she says, "Now, let's fuck."

You glance a little nervously at Ron, but Wendi sees your look and says, "Forget about him. He's just going to sit there and behave, aren't you dear?" She directs the last of her words to her husband, who just nods and sits down in a chair, facing the bed.

You look questioningly at Wendi. She just says, β€œDon’t worry about him. He’s going to watch us.”

She throws her arms around your neck and presses her body against yours. Her suntan lotion has a soft, coconut smell to it, and it is very arousing when combined with the feel of her mouth against yours.

She backs the two of you to the bed and climbs on the edge of it, getting on her knees and continuing to kiss you. She leans back, pulling you down on top, and as she does, she reaches to your speedo and begins to rub you.

"Oh, he's so huge, Ron," she says. It takes you a moment for it to register that she is feeling you up while talking to her husband. You look at him briefly, but she pulls your face back to hers and continues her commentary.

"You've never been as hard as he is, Dear... I bet he could get me off without even taking his swimsuit off!"

You might be able to accomplish that, if you put your mind to it, but you really hope you won't be asked to. You are already stretching the fabric of your speedo to the limits of its endurance.

You cup Wendi's breasts with both hands and kiss the top of them. Her body writhes under your touch, and she says, "His mouth is so amazing... I've never felt this alive! How does it make you feel, Ron, seeing me get ready to fuck this guy?"

You wonder if you should speak up and tell her your name. "Bryan" sounds a lot better than "this guy" if anyone happens to be listening in. Which, coincidently, is exactly what is happening, and the guy listening in is her own husband!

You slide her swimsuit down to her waist and circle her nipples with your tongue. The way she is carrying on with her moaning and descriptions of pure pleasure, you'd swear she never had anyone suck her tits before. Given the graphic nature of her language and the assertiveness of her behavior, however, you're pretty confident this is no virgin.

You finish removing her swimsuit and spread her legs to tongue her. Wendi says, "Wait... let's move over here... I want Ron to see you lick my clit!" You obediently shift position, checking to make sure Ron's view is unobstructed. He sits there silently, taking it all in as you lower your face between Wendi's legs and begin to kiss and explore with your tongue.

"Oh, OH, OHHHH!!!!" she cries, and nearly dislocates your jaw as she arches her back. You really hope this hotel room is soundproofed, or you will probably get a call from the front desk any minute.

"He just made me cum so hard on his tonuge! Did you see that, honey? Don't you wish you got the chance to do that? What else do you think he's going to do to me? You know what I'm going to do before he fucks me? I'm going to suck his big, hard cock, and I'm going to do it while you watch!"

If Wendi is anything, she's a woman of her word. She immediately flips positions with you and pulls your speedos off. That requires a bit of effort because of your erection, and you think you heard them rip a little as they came off.

Wendi descends on your cock, licking and slurping like it is the best popsicle she has ever had. You look again at Ron and wonder at his passive look. Is this some kind of kinky foreplay for them? Does Ron get off watching this, or is this foreplay for Wendi? Maybe she's going to absolutely screw his nuts off as soon as she's done with you. If it's erotic to Ron, he's not showing it. A glance beween his legs fails to show any evidence of that kind of interest.

Your attention returns to Wendi. Her running commentary keeps getting interrupted whenever her mouth fills with your cock. "Look how.... big.... this is! I can .... feel it.... in my.... throat!"

Her comments don't detract from her technique -- or her hands. As you feel her fuly service your cock with her mouth, you also feel her massage your balls with one hand while tracing your asshole and crack with the other. You have pretty good stamina,, but you won't last long under this kind of service.

"You know who he reminds me of?" she asks, lifting her mouth from your penis and rubbing it between her breasts. "Remember last Christmas when your grandson came to visit? I blew him on the living room floor while you were napping in your chair. He has an amazing cock like this, too! I think when we get home I'm going to call him up and fuck him -- and have him bring some friends."

You make a note to give her your number. You wouldn't mind joining in that party.

"Are you ready to see me get fucked by this stud?" she asks. Without waiting for an answer, she is on you, lowering her snatch onto your erect cock. The woman must have been an athlete, the way she began to energetically bounce up and down on you. You are transfixed by the way her boobs bounce and sway as she yells, "His cock is filling me up totally... It's SO huge! And you know what? He's not wearing a condom, honey.... Do you want him to shoot his load in my pussy?"

She puts her hands on your shoulder and drops to the side, pulling you on top of her at the same time. You don't miss a beat and begin to pump her with the same speed and with which she was riding you.

"Oh he's SO good!" she yells to Ron ... and probably half the hotel. "I'm going to let him fuck me again when we're done... and we'll do it in the bathroom while you're out here, and you'll just get to listen!"

She wraps her legs around your waist and digs her nails into your ass. If all of your sexual adventures were this freaking hot, you'd probably be completely heterosexual. This is definitely one for the scrapbook.

"I'm going to cum, and I can feel him getting close, too," she says. "Oh, I just remembered... I've been off my birth control for over a month.... Want to see if he fills my belly with his baby seed?"

Baby seed? That's a new one... And you don't know how you feel about the prospect of fathering this woman's kid, but before you can have any say about it, you feel yourself explode inside her.

Wendi screams as if she is being flayed alive, but the look on her face and the repeated pulling of you into her with her legs clearly shows that she is in anything but pain.

"I've never been fucked like that before, honey. That's what a real man can do. I may fuck him a couple of more times before he leaves. Hell, maybe I'll have him come over to the house once we get back home."

You're tempted to tell her to not forget the grandson, but you are so winded that you can't get a word out.

Ron, for his part, still hasn't said a word. After Wendi catches her breath, she takes you by the hand to the bathroom and turns on the water to the shower.

"I'm leaving the bathroom door open, Dear, so you can hear this guy fuck me hard against the wall. I'll be sure to let you know what it feels like."

As Wendi soaps you up and begins to lick at your nipples, you think for at least the fifth time, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Do you say something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)