More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What will you do?

Go for a swim

You decide to go for a nice, cool swim in the pool located in your backyard. Your dad had built it when he bought the house, as he always wanted one since he was a kid. It was his version of "making it". You loved having a pool growing up, and were swimming around almost every day during the summer. Since then, your love for the water never left, and during college you would often visit the campus pool.

Now that you have a free day, and the sun is shining bright, there's no better chance to jump in than now. So you walk through the house, still naked, to the back door that leads into the garden. You want to go skinny dipping, since no one can spot you in the garden anyway, except maybe the sexy neighbor; a MILF who you knew since you were a kid.

Secretly, you always wanted her to spot you naked "by accident". You are proud of your body, and found out through experience, that most women liked looking at it too. You are nicely tanned, have a slightly chiseled chest and are very well endowed, so you can see why they do.

Naked and proud you walk out into the garden, but quickly stop in your tracks. It turns out you're not alone. Three beautiful girls are laying on the sunbeds next to the pool, wearing only their bikinis. They have their backs to you and don't spot you, but you can see them in all their glory.

In the middle; Katie, your super-sexy step-sister. You have admired the blonde bombshell ever since you first met her and her mom 10 years ago. Although both the same age, you were just hitting puberty, while she was already knee deep into it, her body growing into the masterpiece it is today. Her perky B-cups, her tight, round hips, her sleek figure, her long, toned legs, her cute face... It all fueled into the perfect wet dream. Then on top of it all; she is really, really nice. At least to you. You quickly became best buddies at home, cuddling up on the couch to watch horror movies together, play video games, sneaking your parents' up to your room... She is a great friend... A friend you've always wanted to fuck senseless, but never did...

On her right side is a girl you recognize as Katie's friend; Cassidy. She's a kinky, fun-loving dark-skinned girl, with a massive DD bust and an enormous bubble butt. A genuine sex-machine, if the stories are to be believed, and a sensitive lover if you believe others. Katie always told you that she loved sex from a young age, and that Cassidy had helped her open up to her own sexuality. When she came over to your house during your teenage years, she was quick to start a flirty relationship with you, though you never acted on it for fear of making Katie jealous.

On Katie's left side is a girl you've never seen before. A beautiful Asian chick, petite body with small perky breasts and a tight tummy. She's incredibly sexy, as far as you can tell.

'You're sure we're here alone today?' Cassidy asks, taking a sip from an exotic looking cocktail.

'My step-bro is coming over tomorrow, mom said,' Katie answers.

This means they haven't heard you enter the backyard yet. Do you announce yourself or hide?

Announce yourself or hide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)