More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Announce yourself or hide?

Hide

Realizing that you're naked, you quickly jump behind a small hedge, hiding yourself from the girls. You can hear the conversation continuing, and spy at them from between the leaves and twigs.

'Robbie is coming to town?' Cassidy asks excitedly. 'He's so hot!'

'Shut up!' Katie giggles. 'He's my step-brother!'

'Oh, like he doesn't make you wet,' Cassidy jokes. 'I know you. He's your type. And my type as well, for that matter.'

'Don't let your boyfriend hear it,' Katie retorts.

'Don't let your boyfriend hear that you want to fuck your step-brother!' Cassidy says, playfully climbing on top of Katie, spreading her legs and mock fucking her. 'Ah ah ah!' Her breasts hang loosely in her bikini top, making them jiggle like pendulums.

'Who is this guy you're talking about?' the Asian girl asks, looking up at the girls.

'Robbie, Katie's step-bro,' Cassidy answers. 'You should meet him, he's the coolest.'

'You always had a crush on him,' Katie giggles. 'Shame you never seduced him.'

'You had a crush too,' Cassidy snorts. 'And you didn't either, even though you were with him all the time!'

'Show him to me!' the Asian girl perks up.

'I can show you his Facebook.' Cassidy grabs her phone.

The three girls circle around, looking at your social media photo's.

'Oh my god, he is hot!' the Asian girl exclaims.

'Told you,' Cassidy smirks, scrolling through your holiday pictures. 'Look at that torso. He's making me horny by just looking at it.'

'You're so perverse!' Katie exclaims.

'Like you wouldn't jump him, if he was here right now,' Cassidy says. 'I know you like him too.'

'Yeah, sure I like him. And I think he's hot too. But he's my step-brother.'

'What does that matter?' the Asian girl asks. 'You're not related, right?'

'Well... no, but - '

'There you go!' Cassidy jumps in excitedly. 'No need to feel guilty about it then. You want to fuck him, right?'

'Cassidy! We both have boyfriends!' Katie protests.

'So what? They don't need to know we secretly sleep around,' she winks.

'You sleep around?' the Asian girl asks.

'Of course I do, Dae-Sun,' Cassidy says. 'Just because I have a boyfriend, doesn't mean I'm gonna get tied down to one guy.'

'That's kind of what having a boyfriend means,' Katie says, taken aback.

'No, no, no!' Cassidy retorts. 'It just means you have to be careful. Come on, girl. We're still in high-school. There's no way we are gonna be tied down to one guy. Don't you girls know how to have some fun?'

'I would just feel so guilty...' Katie starts.

'Well don't!' Cassidy says. 'Don't you think Boyd would sleep around the second he gets the chance?'

'Well... no?' Katie answers.

'Of course he would! He's a guy! They're meant to sleep around. And honestly, I would be surprised if he doesn't already. I know my Johnny does.'

'He does?' the Asian girl called Dae-Sun asks.

'Sure he does,' Cassidy answers matter-of-factly. 'He doesn't know I know, but I keep an eye on him. But I'm fine with it, as long as I can sleep around too. And if he ever catches me, I can throw his own cheating back in his face!'

'You're crazy!' Katie exclaims.

'No I'm not. You're just not getting it yet. But I can prove to you how much of a cheater Boyd is. Just give me a few moments alone with him.'

Katie suddenly bursts out laughing. 'No thanks!'

'So you don't trust him?' Cassidy asks.

'Well... um... I rather you just didn't,' Katie answers awkwardly.

'A-ha! Now the truth comes out! Don't worry, I won't try anything. But don't be surprised when you find out he's been sleeping with someone else.'

'Why do you always have to torment her so?' Dae-Sun asks. 'She isn't like you in that way.'

'Oh yes she is,' Cassidy laughs, a little cruelly. 'She's a dirty little slut, and she knows it. She just has to come out of her shell is all. And I will help her with that. It's for her own good.'

'I'm not a slut!' Katie protests.

'You will be, my friend. You will be,' Cassidy winks. 'How many guys have you slept with so far?'

Katie looks away shyly, before answering; 'Just Boyd...'

'And what about you, Dae-Sun?'

'Three guys,' Dae-Sun answers quickly. 'But what does that - '

'Girls! We have to change that!' Cassidy interrupts. 'You're already nineteen! That number has to go up! Up! Up!'

'Look, just because you're a slut, doesn't mean we have to be,' Dae-Sun says, indignantly.

'Oh but girls, don't you see?' Cassidy asks. 'We're living in the 21st century. Restrictions like that don't apply to us anymore! We're young, and beautiful, and we have the right to try out any guy we like before settling down. Life is all about experiences! How do you expect to become the fullest sexual being you are meant to be without trying a few things!'

'Why do you have a boyfriend then?' Katie asks.

'Oh Boyfriend, Schmoyfriend. He's just my plaything for now. He's the one labeling things. I just didn't stop him, because he's got some amazing moves.'

Katie and Dae-Sun burst out laughing. 'You are incorrigible!' Dae-Sun howls.

As you've been hiding away, listening to this fascinating conversation, you've also been contemplating about what to do. You're options are this;

Sneak back into the house without getting noticed, and leave the house immediately as to not get found out.

Sneak back into the house to get some clothes, then confront the girls with your presence.

Or show yourself like this - naked - and try and seduce the girls.

What will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)