More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Let's see what Jesse is up to...

Go and visit Jesse, John is gone with his Dad today

John is gone today with his Dad, they're going on college visits. That means that Jesse is home alone. It's the first Saturday after the school year started and the weather is warm, so maybe she'll be out tanning or doing some housework or just lounging around.

You like when she just lounges; she wears this little silky kimono. Her nipples are always hard and she never wears a bra under it. Or, as far as you can tell, panties either. It's only ever held together by the tied sash and sometimes it's a little more loose than others, and on those times you're always trying to peek up it at her pussy or down it at her tits. Somehow, she always gives one hell of a show without letting you see all of the goods, but then, John is always around.

Today he's not. Today you're going to go fuck your best friend's mom.

Putting on some basketball shorts, a loose-fiting tank top, shoes that can be kicked off in a second and nothing else, you head over to the Doe's house.

Snoop around to see where she's at, ring the bell, or walk on in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)