More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluewhite2000 bluewhite2000

What do you do next?

Go To Work

You look around the room trying to remember everything you can about Jane work. She used to say that as the manager, she's rarely working the floor but sometimes corporate would show up and she'd have to give them tours. Well for Jane sake you hoped today wasn't one of those days. You looked through her drawers trying to wrap your head around what she'd need to wear. You pulled one drawer open after another, you'd been in this room hundreds of times and barely knew where to find anything. You finally found some tight black yoga pants, not very work appropriate but they would have to do. You kept searching until you revealed a drawer full of an assortment of tops, the styles varied dramatically, from low cut shimmery numbers to bright pink lounge wear. You found a black one that cut just below your clavicle. You chucked the top onto the bed and kept searching.

A bra seemed appropriate, you had experience taking them off but very little experience putting them back on. As you pushed the drawer closed you felt your breast shake slightly. Jane had some beautiful assets, due to her rigorous gym regime, she said she'd watched them slip away along with the rest of her body fat. She'd gotten new one installed that were both perky and soft. The extra weight on your chest was an unfamiliar sensation. As you searched they bounced and swayed, jiggling with a life of their own. It was alien and bizarre, you felt yourself becoming aroused just thinking about those tits. You'd had them in your mouth numerous times, sucking on the nipples. You remember resting your cock between them, letting Jane using their soft embrace to stroke along your shaft. You'd welcomed it, feeling your orgasm build in your balls as you took in the hungry sight. In short time you'd burst, spraying your load across her face. She'd smile, cupping the cum with her hand before dribbling it into her mouth. Now that mouth was your mouth, and instead of feeling a rock hard cock between your legs you just felt a growing wetness. You still felt the heat though. The urge built inside of you, curling like a hungry snake. You couldn't deal with it. You were aggressively aroused by your own frame. The longer you fixated on it the more you'd notice. You decided to concentrate on the task at hand, there'd be time enough to explore this feeling later.

You guess you didn't really know? What situation had you stumbled into, was this a permanent change or something more fleeting? Maybe it was a dream where you'd simply snap out.

Do you explore or do you go to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)