More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LezzyLucy LezzyLucy

What should I do?

Give in to My Desires

Deciding it wasn't worth the agony of holding back anymore, I pushed my panties to the side and began unabashedly fingering my leaking pussy. With my lusty needs now being sated, I was once again free to devote my attention to the strange book laying on the counter before me. Pleasure mounted inside me as my fingers worked almost on their own. Fire danced in my heart at the thrill of masturbating so brazenly in public, at work no less. My heart hammered as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. I was cut short of my climax by the sound of a bell signaling the arrival of a customer. Thankfully, my counter and the door faced the same direction so I was not within sight from the entrance. This gave me just enough time to regain control of my desire for the time being and pull my fingers out of my wet honeypot.

The customer came into view as and my lust addled mind went into over drive. She was this beautiful redhead wearing a skimpy sundress that showed off her amazing legs as she walked. I nearly caved in again to my desires as she meandered through the rows of books, clearly in no hurry. Realizing the strange book was still open on the table, I shut it and hastily shoved it under the counter. That only made my desire to read it even more intense, as if closing the book had only pissed it off. I was hanging by a thread when I was brought back to the moment by the cute redhead standing in front of me with a small stack of books she had piled on the counter top. I started to ring them up so I could send her on her way and I could get back to my needy slit, but my eyes widened and hands froze when I read the title of her first book. It was an erotic novel from the adult section near the back of the store. Again need flared to life in my nether lips as I saw the cover had a pair of half naked women in their twenties pressed up against each other, clearly enjoying each other's presence. It took me a moment to recover enough to find my voice.

"I... uh... am going to have to see some I.D. please," I stammered "I need to verify your age before selling these," I elaborated to cutie in front of me. She groaned but dug through her purse before taking out a wallet and produced her driver's licence. Confirming her age of 19 as of last week, I offered the I.D. back to its owner before realizing what I had just done. I had both accepted and was now returning her licence with the hand that had been exploring my pussy just moments ago. My fingers and most of my hand in general were still covered in my girly slime. The redhead, I know knew was named Eileen by her I.D., gave me a knowing look as my face turned the same color as her hair. She took the licence back and made sure to brush my hand with her's as she did.

"Oops," she said in a tone that made sure I knew it wasn't an accident. "I must have got something on my hand... Oh well," she continued before staring me down and licking my juices off her first and second fingers. My jaw nearly hit the floor as she did that and when she was done she smiled and reminded me that I needed to ring her up. I did as she said quickly, to get some alone time.

"Uhh... $32.18," I finally finished as I handed the bag of dirty novels to her.

"Oh darn," she feigned annoyance badly, "I seem to have forgotten my wallet," she lied. "Is there some other way I can pay you for all of my erotic pleasures?" she finished by nestling up close to the counter, giving me a shot of her cleavage and batting her eyes at me. The way she said the last two words were slower and heavier than the others to make her offer very clear.

I knew the tiny break room in the back would be empty because Chloe and I were the only workers here this morning. Chloe would be pissed if she found out I abandoned the counter, but she would be even more pissed if she walked in on me screwing a customer on top of it. Of course there was always the much less attractive offer of turning Eileen down...

Do I take Eileen up on her kinky offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)