More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Girlfriend's first time (corruption)

John finally managed to get his girlfriend, Jane, in the mood for sex. After kisses and long foreplay, she got on top of him and carefully impaled herself on him. She was still a virgin, all innocent and cute, and was waiting for the one. John was feeling proud to be the one, he really loved her and wanted to be closer, more intimate.

Riding his cock, gently at first, Jane started to harder and faster, clearly enjoying herself in loud moans.

"Oooh fudge! This is sooo goood! MmMmmh!!"

She came, loudly and shacking under the pleasure, and turned to John, asking.

"That's how pleasurable sex is?"

"Well, yeah, and that's just the basics..."

"The basics?"

"Yeah, there are a lot of fun stuffs to do in sex."

She looked at him all surprised and curious.

"Like what?"

John smiled, it would be fun teaching her some stuffs. And like that, she learned to do fellatio, he ate her pussy, and they spent days trying various position, until she asked one day.

"Let's try the thing you said, anal!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! I wanna try!"

So, she spread her legs, ass up and let him fuck her ass. It was like the first time, cautious at first, but quickly hard and fun.

She enjoyed anal as much as vaginal sex, choosing one or the other depending on her mood. Her attitude was also changing, getting more bold and teasing. She stopped wearing underwear most of the time and often sent John quick video of her making ahegao faces to tease him.

What she also did, was dying her hair dark brown or black, to look less innocent. Like her tight dresses and poking nipples weren't clear enough. Traveling with her was quite fun with all the head she was making turn. But she was his slut, and they were enjoying each others as much as they could.

"Fuck, I love your cock so much, please tell me how much of a slut I am!"

"You're the biggest slut I know, no other bitches take a cock in the ass like you do!"

"Mmmh, yesss!"

But it wasn't the end of this story, not totally...

How does it end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)