More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What did he see?

Girl Cock

You were quite embarrassed talking to a woman doctor, but you decided to go through with it ... " well ummm I , well you see I , Ummmm , I like ... cocks....

You were expecting that she would react horribly, but then she just sat there staring at me until she finally said " Cocks ... ok, what about Cocks gets you so excited ???

I stumbled for words ... " well umm, I umm, I like cocks on girls "

"OH I SEE ... and have you met any of these ' girls ' yet ? "

" ummm no, but I dream of them, of them suprising me when I find out that they have cocks and when they would expose it to me and make me suck their cocks"

The doctor now sat differently in her chair, uncrossing her legs and sat with her legs kind of spread, under her skirt I thought I saw a slight bulge forming " I must be going crazy doctor, I think I see bulges on all kinds of girls... everywhere I look "

"Well I think it's a fantasy of yours ... what would you do with a girl who had a cock ? "

Even more nervous now I squirmed in my seat " well I guess I would treat her like my girlfriend with the bonus of her having a cock to suck on and the thought of having so much fresh cum to suck out of her everyday ... if she wanted it, that is "

" So you are NOT attracted to girls pussies at all ? Is COCKS all you think about ?"

As she started to hike up her skirt showing me a peek of a cock head .....

What do I do now ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)