More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUseLover FreeUseLover

Who will we follow first?

Ginny Weasly

Ginnys first reaction as those new rules were announced was shock. Well maybe not so much the kind of shock she saw on some of her friends faces. Hermione looked absolutely livid, as was to be expected of her. Ginny was surprised as well, sure. But after processing for a few seconds, she also wondered, if this might not be a lot of fun. Ginny had never been a prude and had had her share of experiences with boys. A lot more than most of her, for lack of a better term, boyfriends at the time knew about.

After everyone had processed the news, Ginny was aware of most guys staring around the room. Some of them as shocked as most girls, some of them seemed to already scout for their first target. Ginny knew very well that more than a few pairs of eyes were on her, right this moment. She grinned a bit. Even Harry, she now saw, shot a fleeting look over at her and she gave him a quick wink. Cute as always, he blushed and looked away.

Ginny was dimly aware of Hermione storming off in anger. Typical. While many girls were following her after a short time though, probably to hide in their dorms, Ginny was in no hurry whatsoever. For all she cared, the new rules could apply right now. Waiting until most other girls had already gone, just to show everyone she was in no hurry, Ginny got to her feet.

A few places to her right, opposite Harry she bent over the table to tell him "I am looking forward to tomorrow" in a flirty tone and chuckled a bit as she saw his jaw drop. As Harry began to stammer something, she was already on her way out, making sure that a few more guys were able to catch a good glimpse of her hips swaying left and right a bit more than was strictly necessary.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)