More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by parkingdiscount parkingdiscount

What's next?

Getting dressed and ready for school

Danielle looks into the bathroom, a gorgeous face with sharp features, mesmerizing blue eyes, petite lips and luscious long platinum blond hair tied into a neat ponytail greeted her own eyes. "Looking pretty great today." She winks at the mirror and smiles. "These puppies are gonna have to bear with me for a while." She jests as she grabs her breasts and lifts them up a little playfully, before placing her bra over them and strapping it on. Her athletic body in sight, Danielle flirted around with herself a little, flexing her muscles and hips in the mirror. "Mmm.." Danielle smirks. "Bet the soccer team's dying to get all over this."

"But first, Miss Winters..." Danielle places her hands on the sink and shrugs. "Time to be a good girl with a lesson to take." She whispers as she grabs her shirt and jeans, dressing up for school.

"Okay, time for school, girl." She gestures a finger gun and winks at the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

As Danielle grabs her bag and puts her socks and shoes on, she hears a commotion from the neighbor's house. "Mom?" Danielle pauses for a moment and asks. "What is it, Dani?" Gloria replies from the kitchen, sounds of running water stopping temporarily. The sounds continue, banging sounds accompanied by undecipherable speech. Danielle tilts her head in curiosity. "That sounds like its coming from Sally's."

"Sally and Mike?" Gloria replies and walks closer to Danielle by the main door. "Yeah." Her daughter replies as she stands up ready to leave. "Do you think something's going on?" Danielle steps out of the house onto the front porch and looks over towards the white two-storied house beside theirs. Gloria steps out beside her in her home robes, placing her hands on her hips in equal uncertainty.

"I'd go check up on the couple." Gloria smiles and taps Danielle on the shoulder. "You go and catch the bus first, girl."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)