More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by parkingdiscount parkingdiscount

What's next?

Catch the bus to school

"Alright, wonder woman!" Danielle laughs and finger guns her mother. Gloria turns around and winks back, smiling. "Don't get into too much trouble, young lady!" She jests.

"Uhuh." Danielle rolls her eyes upwards sheepishly and clasps her hands together. "I'd try not to sleep with Jason..." She jests.

Gloria giggles and shakes her head as she walks over to the neighbors'. "Kids these days..." She laments and flips her hair as Danielle smiles and walks away, enjoying the calm, quiet walk down the street filled with beautiful green trees and white picket fences, painted in golden sunshine. As she strolls, she puts her hands on her backpack straps and hums, casually enjoying the walk and kicking leaves around as she goes.

"There you are, you son of a gun!" Danielle speaks to herself as she notices the white coach bus pull up by the roundabout. "On time again, not a moment too late." She looks at her digital watch and approaches the vehicle. A bunch of other students are waiting as well in a line, and they turn towards Danielle and wave excitedly. "Morning." Danielle says with a nod as she walks to the back of the line. "You can get in first, princess!" a girl exclaims and darts an eye to her. "Well if you say so, miss Greene!" Danielle giggles and places an arm over her best friend, a shorter girl with short bob auburn hair in a cute red jacket. "Sorry, guys." Danielle bites her lips and looks back at the other students in line. "The bouncer's letting me in early!" She says as she boards the bus and grabs a seat by the window.

"You going to tell me?" The short haired girl says as she sits beside Danielle and leans in close.

"Excuse me?" Danielle says as she rests her chin on a hand rested on the glass.

"About that date." The girl smirks.

Danielle smiles sheepishly, and looks around as her friend begins to smack her in anticipation.

"Oh, come on!" Her friend says excitedly as the bus begins to drive.

"Cassie, girl..." Danielle shrugs and speaks.

"Tell me tell me tell me!" Cassie insists and shakes Danielle's arm.

"Mmm..." Danielle continues. "I've seen his cock."

"Oh, fuck!" Cassie bursts out excitedly.

"Shhh!" Danielle grabs Cassie's mouth and covers it. "We don't speak about that here."

"MMMNNBLAAARGHGH" Cassie attempts to speak.

Danielle begins to giggle. "Okay, you can speak about it." She laughs and releases her quarry as she relaxes back on the seat, looking around to confirm that the other passengers are too engrossed in their own businesses. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything!!!" Cassie pleads with a pout. "How was the dinner at the restaurant? Was it expensive? Did he pay for it all? Where did you two go afterwards? Did you guys have sex in a hotel room or was it at his mancave? Or was it in a car in the park at night under the starry sky?"

"Cassie!" Danielle exclaims with folded arms. "He hasn't entered me yet. I just sucked him off as a reward for the nice dinner and movie."

"What, only?" Cassie speaks disappointedly.

"Yeah girl." Danielle smirks. "Just a tease. And yes, it was in his car at the drive-in theater. Under starry skies, but with a roof."

"I hate you, Dani!" Cassie pouts again.

"How so, missy?" Danielle laughs.

"You score a date with the hottest guy in class, and you just suck him off!" She replies.

"Mm.." Danielle giggles. "I'd rather he work a little harder for- FUCK!!!" Danielle exclaims as the bus takes a sudden stop and throws everyone forward. "What the hell??" Cassie grunts as everyone is audibly startled and confused. Looking around, Danielle can't notice much outside the window. "Is everyone okay?" The driver stands up and shouts loudly. "What just happened?" Some other student asks. "Thought I hit something." The driver responds. "It was quick and heavy. I'd go check it out." He says as he leaves the bus for a moment.

"Did you hit your head?" Danielle asks Cassie, who has a palm on her forehead.

"I think so." She replies.

"It's okay, you probably didn't lose much intelligence." Danielle laughs.

"Hey!" Cassie frowns and smacks Danielle. "I may not be the beautiful supermodel with perfect A's like you, but I'm not that dumb!"

Danielle giggles and hugs Cassie. "You are my bestie! And you are really, really smart."

"Okay kids." The bus driver speaks as he climbs back aboard. "There's literally nothing on the front. No blood, nothing. Can't even see anything on the road either. I'm going to continue driving."

Danielle relaxes herself on the seat, noticing a woman sprinting into a house in the distance.

"Did that woman just limp?" Danielle shakes her head.

"Huh?" Cassie asks, confused.

"Hmm... I thought I saw something weird." Danielle shrugs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)